16.

Not knowing what to do you just went to your home.

By opening the doors instantely two smol arm surrounds ur leg.
You smiled and pick him up to your arms. And kiss his cheeks .

"God u came else i would be dead from this much running "rose says panting heavily .
You frown and look at him who just giggled cutely and then shyly hide his face in nape of ur neck acting all cute and angelic making hard to believe that he is the reason behind rose exhausted form .

"DON'T come  in his trap he is soo damn cutee i know but no he so evil"she says puffing her cheeks you chuckled  put roowon on the table started taking the  ingredients for dinner .

As you are  the only one who how to cook soo i start to cook .

Time skip ~

You were on the sofa doing some work  on rose pc, when rose after putting roowon on sleep .
"He was crying " she said
"Ik"u replied in sign
" why don't you just give him what he want .u know its irritating when he start crying at that much voloume that even neighboor come begging me to stop him" she said while sitting on sofa  .
You look at her with' i know that too duh' look.

She shook her head and started whacting tv .it alreading 11 you need to sleep as you have to wake up for cafe thinking you close the  pc was about to go when  then the realizition hit you that you are jobless .

You again sit on sofa basically throwing yourself on poor thing .
"Woah did u just break it "
I look at her giving "duh r u dumb" look on which she just laughed .
  You startes to searching for where she see a job offfer of delivery boy .

Suddenly  someone says from behid "OO how!?"  you look behind and saw rose .
You loook at her with scared look .

Sighing  you tell her everything except that girls talk.
She look at you sadly and say " okay !it ok ,don't woory y/n now i will help in finding  out the new job  "
You just smiled at her .

After 2 hours

"Ahhh it is so frustrating "rose says "i think you should just try on that delivery  boy  offer its good and give good  amount too"

You look at her and sign"how they want boy and I'm a girl"

But she argues back "that's the point  you know that you are girl not boys ,i know you are a girl not a boy but do they know that you are a girl not boys ,neither you nor i is going to tell them the truth then who will !?"

You looked ar her for a second . You just sighed and give up

"Finally i can sleep !!" Saying rose about to  stand for getting ready to go to her fav place

"But if they find out then " you stopped her by   signing  to her

"DON'T WORRY babe I'm there for you " saying she flewed to her bedroom .

'Hope that everything  goes well tomorrow 'you prayed. Well that's only good thing you could for now .

♤●♤