11.

Jungkook pov

Rose patel like lips soft and plumpy , smooth more than silk like skin ,reddish and tiny button like nose, her face is like like a angel very soft,  beautiful ,so gentel and delicate . That is why she my angle mine onl-

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOKKKK FOR F#KING GOD SAKE . THIS IS  50TH TIME I AM TELLING YOU GET YOUR ASS UPPPPPPPP"

I open my blinking sevraly adjusting the amount of light . Finnaly i looked up to see a very handsome (not like me ofcourse) yet a very angry face and eye pearcing through my body.

If looks could kill i would be already dead more than 100th time

(an -lol one of the famous line in almost all ff's 😂😂)

Jimin-"i know iam handsome more than you .but stop starting you make me feel like -like type of gay" .

"Gosh i am the one who is sleeping and look who is dreaming "  when i complete my sentence i got hitted by noting but shorty's slipper.

"Ahh that hurts"  i said rubbing my arm where he had hitted me while fake pouting

" don't act in front of me i know how much you are strong . That is why i always call you muscle bunny  and stop with this look and take a glance of time " i looked at time it showing 7:15 and looked at shorty , then the truck hit me .

IIII AAAMMM LATE ON MY FIRST DAY AS CEO . GODDDD SAAAVVEE ME FROM APPPAA!!!!

  I ranned to the bathrom like a bullet train and started doing My buisness ,cause iwas hard cause of My angle .

(a/n= do you all  want to know how is he doing his  OWN buisness? 🌚🗿🗿🗿🌚🌚😉??)

~ Time skip ~

i looked at myself .  'perfect and handsome' only this words can define me wait-what i should stop staying with jin hyung

I sighed and  walked to jimin hyung's  garage

( btw jk is not in his own house he is i  jimin house lol.)

I was about to go then this short drwaf decided to scream.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING"

I turned around to see red small dumpling coming down through stairs .

"What do you want drw-i mean  hyung "i said carelessly not even looking at him

"Fu*king hell"  was all thing he said

I looked at him in 'WTF' look ."and you think i will let you go even when you spoiled all my party !and also you ,then started shouting 'My angle where are you ' like manic!! ,you even, insulted me infront of all my guest by calling me 'SMOL DRWAF'!! "  he said huffing and tapping his feet on the ground rapidly .

Oh! That is why  this name( drwaf) is my mouth since morning i mean , i don't  call him dwarf either i want to tease him.

"Hmm "i said "what hmm" he said "okay what do yo-" he cut me off by saying " you own me ,now you will do what I want you to do " he said saying 'I' word lil louder  .

Before i could answer he shooed  me out of the house. 'Rude'

TIME SKIP~

I get out of my car standing infront of my company .

(Lol! I skipped all the scene of him going in his house and blah! blah! blah!)

All the way i was thinking how will i face my father.

When i approced HIS cabin, i was gretted by a very smilling face .

'Okay something is fishy!' I thought

"Good Morning my SON ! how came you are here this much early isn't there LOT of time in your ceremony " he said sarcastically while smily face turned into the cold .

I just looked down ashamed of my self .

"Gosh!what a coward " he said in low tone but it was still heared by me

"Soory " i said not knowing what more to say

He sighed"fine now sign this paper it is for your position " .

I took the paper but due to my vieny hand the pen stands  fell .

" Aish! Can't you see there is things Go and sign this paper while sitting there" he said pointing at sofa  over corner of his cabin .

I wispered small 'soory' after standing up and going to the place my father told me to sit .

"GOD ! Why i am doing this this bastard is already a troublemaker'' he said loud enough for me to  listen but i stayed silent .

I sit and started examine the paper cause it was like 10 to 15 papers .

Suddenly  my attention go to the door when someone enter.  Ilooked at person face ,but soon my blood started to boil by seeing his face .

But soon my anger turned  in hurtful expression afer seeing how his face turned into decent and proud smile while watching him enter .

Remembering the sparkles of happiness in his eye which  is not for me but him , makes my heart clutch in sadness .

"Ooh my god ! My son how are you ? You know how much pleased i get ,i am really  proud on calling you my son the eldest sibbling of JEON'S "he said while hugging my brother with whole heart and warm hug .

This not first time they are doing this they always do this whether  iam there and not . But i always wantec my dad to be proud of me .hug me , pat my back just like he do with my brother but that things never happend .

      I think i am never going to feel what is love in this life 

__________________________________________________________________

♤•♤

Soo so so sorry 😳😢, i am reallly very soory for late updat  but cause of my school and device problems i am not able to updat it .cause the chapter I write gets   always removed😠😡 so i have to rewrite it . And i am verryyyy lazzyy 😧😥😥

So yeah,

Thanks for reading ,hope you like it ,and soory for grammitical mistake 😊😊