14.

A/N pov ~~

"Kang this is confusing " rose said

Sighing kang said "  let us go straight you see this guy his family is very rich and he is a very nice guy BUT his family is not so good as him  especially his fat-" .

Kang was cutted by a  ring tone ,which belong to non other then y/n .

Y/n quickly take the phone .

Y/n pov {finally the moment come}

I took the phone checking the phone it was my boss .

{Y/n do part time job  in cafe }

Picking it up

"Good morning miss y/n iam sorry to say but today you have to come cafe and i don't want to hear any excuse.you have to come it is an order." He said in bit cold voice which make me confused he never ever talk to me in this way something is must up .

I looked at rose giving her a worrid look ,she understands and nodded and looked at father.

"I am not sorry to say but y/n have to go and we can't continue this meeting "she said ,in response father just chuckled .

Before he could say anything we pack our things and had leaved the table .

While going out of cafe i look at the figure and surprisingly he was also looking at me ,like he want to say something but his mouth is helping .

I shrugged and  moved my gaze and started to go out .

While sitting in car rose grabbed my hand looked at me while saying "what happened y/n why did your boss called you so suddenly ?"

I shrugged and sayed 'i don't know ' she sighed and looked at her lap and  sayed "okay i will drop you to your cafe and then go to home  okay " i showed her my thumb while smiling little  .

Time skip~

Now ,i am in front of the cafe . Sigh , got to do the work why did they give me permission when they are going to call me like this ! Ughh!! .out of anger i kicked the can and run in the cafe .

I came saw the owner sitting on the chair ,was he waiting for me !?

"Good to see you ms.y/n  now let's focus on work  well i called you because emily was ill and you are taking her place today cause today some vip are going come now let's start the work shall we!?

I looked at him dumbfounded and nodded hesitantly.

He hummed and go to his place . I sighed and wear the uniform .let start the work y/n fighting !

When i was about to start the work a man come with his hand on the foehead and seat on one of the chair.

He was wearing a  simple yet classic blackish coat and a very expensive leather watch and black glases and was constantly rubbing his hand on his forehead while hissing a lil bit hmm! He might got hurt there soo bad !

I tilted my head and looked at him for few good seconds unti i hear my name, i came out of my dreamland and looked at person who was wishper yelling my name and it was non other boss  he was telling me to take the order fromm the man .

I nodded and blushed when i realised i was checking out the man infront of me . I approached his table and  fake coughed to get his attention once he looked at me with confused look " ummm yess how can i help you " he said

I put the menu on the  table   and motion him to read and being ready to write it on pad .

"Oo so you want me to order and i thought " he said chuckling at his stupidity

"Umm actually i only want a one amiricano plzz"

.
.
.
.

I was busy doing my unwanted  work cause the vip has not come yet

"Y/n umm caan you give this  order to that man"anni said

I smiled nodding my head

I brought it  to the man from whome i had taken the order .

I looked up and now i noticed there was a big dump on his head all red and sowllen .

I gasped

Immediately i brought the first-aid and put it on table .at first he got startled and then he looked at me in confusion .

Without saying anything i took the tube and was about to apply it but then he grabbed my hand .

"Woah ! Plzz control yourself ,we are in public "

My eyes widened 'what the holly cow bbut i am just trying to help him and he- bastard!'

I scrunched my eyebrow  and took out my pad and  start writing .

" are you incase giving me your no . ,oh god i know i am handsome but don't you think you are too bold" he said in amusement

I slammed the paper on the table and motion him to read it .

He hesitantly took it and read it . Soon when he finished his mouth turned into 'O'shapeand he scratched his head in emmbrasment .

'I am soory i thought -" i cut him off by puting the ointment on his forehead  .

He hissed .

When i was done i started putting everything in box.

"Hey what is your name ?"

No response

"Oh umm my name is jimin park now can tyou tell me yours

No response

I was about  to stand up when he grebbed my hand making me to sit on the chair again .

I looked at him i  confusion

"I asked you something" he said in cold  voice making my spine shiver in  the coldness

I grabbed the pen wrote my name and showed him.

His  eyes soften when he read my name and a smile form in his face.

" what a beautiful name you have just like your personality .sweet."

A red tint spread over my cheeks . It was first time when someone appreciate my name and caled me sweet .

But i soon maintain my poster and tried to stand again but since he doesn't have mood to let me go .he once again pull me down but with little harshness And grabbed myhand little tightely .

"Stay na i wanna talkwith someone you know i am very bored " hw said whining.

'Seriously! Doesn't he have a phone and why is he acting all baby type  gosh !the boss will kill '

But i can't even go away cuase thia pabo doesn't have any intention to leave my hand '

♤●♤