12.

A/N POV: {jungkook place}

Jungkook was there watching his brother and father moments feeling all alone and left out .

A tear slide down from his eyes , while watching them but he soon replace it with a cold face ,while petrending he isn't bothered by them and started doing there work .

Time skip ~

Jungkook work was done and it was all about of him not having any inappropriate relationship and blah blah they had basically forbide his fredome .

Sighing he gather his things leave the room without telling his father .

A dry chuckle left from his mouth thinking how his father did not steal a single glance at him .

He go straight to his cabin which is newly renovated . It was not too big and jk type but Jungkook was satisfied with it .why his brother didn't take this company ?

It cause his father already gave jungwoo a very big and luxurious company long ago and the company which jungkook got was not as good as jungwoo's company.

but jungkook was happy atleast he got a company from his father cause ,his father was about give this company to jungwoo, but due to jungkook's mother who is the only person to understand him forced his father to give atleast 1 company to jungkook .

Jungkook look around the cabin no actualy his cabin . Suddenly a girl came and said "good morning mr.jeon . My name is nancy . I am here to help your any quarries related to company and to show you does this company ." She said while bowing and giving a beautiful bouquet afterwards .he nodded in agreement and gesture her to put bouquet on the table .

He was about do start his work when nancy said "sir just for you know that the male which was appoint for you as assiast has leave due to some circumstances .soo the first thing you have to do is finding a PA cause without that you will get more works burden " after hearing this the first that come to his mind is 'jungwoo' his one and only brother to put more rocks in his way .

He clenched his fist and said "okay so drwaft a notice on company needing a PA" but nancy quickly said"but sir it is not possible i mean you had just become an official ceo and suddenly wanting a PA it will make you schedule more busy".

"I don't know ,just adjust a interwe of overall 13 best person only and about meeting and other thing thenmake it quicker " jungkook said .

Nancy nodded and bowed before leaving .

"Well done my brother making my first day more hard for me work but don't worry i will do anythig to make this company bigger and to gain trust of father that his secound son is not lessthan anyone "