13.

A/n pov~

The atmosphere was tensed ,rose was looking at the picture infront of her and kang was looking everywhere expect y/n.

Not even once, he looked in y/n's direction and y/n was continuously looking at him with hurtful and saditic eyes  .she can't help but to feel hurt each and every passing secound.

Rose sighed trying to break the tension ,between 'daughter and father'.

Suddenly,she spook ,

"I am asking once again kang!, What does this handsome man had to do with our ugly 'task'."

Slowly in response he chuckled,and tsked and said "tskk!!only if you know  this 'handsome' man is your 'ugly' task."

For a while they don't understand ,but when they did,

Both Rose and y/n  looked at the man in shock and confusion .

"W-what do you mean by that " rose asked not believing her best-friend is getting this man as a task . 'Hell she will even die for his beauty '.

(Lol!soory i can't help but to add this  in serious momment .soory it is my bad habit 😂🗿)

"It means that this man with which, she had slept is going to be my next target " he said causally sipping on his coffee .

"What the-butt he doesn't have to do anything in our business " rose asked looking in his eyes while slamming her hand on the table making y/n visibily flinch .

Hurridily y/n grabbed rose by her arm preventing her to make any type of scene.

Y/n take her notepad and write something befor goving it to rose and ask her to ask this to kang .

"Okay!so you want me to ask him this "rose said while looking at her bff. Y/n nodded.

"Soo kang you are telling us that this man is your next target and whatever he is-like tell us what do we have to do with him like-why he is in our buisness "rose asked after taking a deep breath.

"Well you see this man whith whom she had slept is jeon jungkook the son of world biggest buisness man jeon jungsun and the brother of the world riccest man jeon  jungwoo but the thing is this jeon's had take something that which was mine "

__________________________________________________________________
♤●♤

BERRIES!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKDSSFDFGDGDFFDSSDFGSDFFXFFAAGHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !😫😫😖😖😵 i just want to dig a hole and die but i can't cause if i will die then who will write this right!👀👀

I knoew iam jineus👀💁😎

Okay !stop i am on my hilarious time period (note: i am talking about the time of month in which every girl can change into anyone lol!)

Well i know i told you that i-i will give you  s-surprise but insted i got one that there is my exam .

*sigh* butt i will still try to to give you surprise . I AM SOWWYIEE 😭😭😭🙇

Sorry for any grammitical mistake and tanks for reading !

Bye berries  !😁😀