15.

Y/n pov~

I sipped his coffee

I looked at him

He look at me

And i again looked at my lap shyly

This process is going for literally half an hour not really tho

"Umm can i ask you something "

I nodded

"Why don't you say something "he asked "i mean is there any rule that you can not say or something cause your voice since you are sweet so i assume your voice will be more swetter "

I smiled sadly 'only if he knew'

I took the pen and pad but as i started a hand stopped me "why can't you just say no need of writing "

I looked at him and shook my head .

"Huh! What do you mean by that "

I sighed heavily 'god this man!'

Once again i took the pad and write . Faster this time and give it to him .

'Sir,actually the thing is that i cannot speak no one has stopped me so plz kindly leave today was supposed to be my leave but do you some circumstances i have to work plzz'

Guilt can be seen in his eyes. he looked at me in sympathy the thing i hate the most .

There was momment of silence until the boss came

"Soo sir and ma'am what would you like to eat " he said while looking at me with heavy angry eyes .

'Umm i am senseing trouble'.but still this idiot was not leaving mee.

After some time jimin told me that he got hurted by a flying can and i remmember that i had kick the can some time ago.

Well i didn't tell him about it .

Then he got a call and he said he had to go .when he was finally gone i go to the counter when my boss came to mee.

"Well i don't think miss y/n you should do any of the work as you see rather than taking him to vip room you started chanting with him in common dapartment "

'WHAT IT MMEAN THAT JIMIN WAS A VIP AND I JUST HURTED HIM WITH A CAN '

"Butt when did you tell me that he is vip person " i wrote on pad

"Woow just woww now you blaming to me can't you see his clothe he was here for his metting which apperantly got canceled and you leaved your work and started chnatting to him " he said

"Uhhh so im doomedi guess "

I derictly started to bow him at 90° angle indicating that i am soory bout it . But what he told me make me surprised .

" Soory miss y/n i c-can't co-opreate with you i just gaved you this cause i pityed you but now its enough and also this cafe is soon going to close it's better you start finding other job i'm soory miss y/n you are fired "

'No nono w-what wil i do ,how will i pay off rowoons school's fees , how will i wilo be able to make money for both of us !? ' this thought started to surreder my mind .i started to tear. But sadly i can't even do anything .

I nodded and started going to back room where my stuff is .

Where i heared tow girls talking
"Look how pathetic she look "girl 1said

"Well she deserved this she can't even talk properly how pathethic" girl 2 said

"She actually didn't deserved this job it is our boss you his kind enough to give a MUTE girl job " girl 1 said

"Yess, i think now she will be seen homeless or maybe will be on street begging for money"girl 2 said

"Ofcuorse now she don't have any problem but but how will she even ask for money even she can't say anything then she will be kicke out from beggar line haha"said girl 1 and both of them started while looking at me .

I started to walk faster out of this cafe as s
Fast as i could .

While coming there was already night the dark clouds have coverd the sky darkness was spread everywhere make me think bout my life .

My life is all bout the problems and struggles cause of that hauned same dark night . A lonenly tear come out of my eyes i have already give up of hope of having a bright star in my dark cloudy night .

On other side

Jungkook looked out of his big glasss with a glass of wine he could see whole city from here he looked up where he sees a bright star covered with dark big clouds.

Sipping the wine he says :

" I swear one day I will remove all that dark cloud and will give the bright it freedom to shine "

♤●♤

Hii berries!! Hope you are doing great

And you like it and sowwry for this much late update .

Soory for any grammetical mistake 😁😁