Chapter 10 Lesson learned

Third person's pov

"Don't touch me! You just promised to not force yourself on me! "

Meera yelled panicking when he approached her with scissors in his hand. He raked his eyes on her body from head to toe. She looked mesmerising in plain jeans and full sleeved satin peach-colored blouse which tempted him till now to no bound. If not for his self-control she would have been screaming his name in pleasure until now. Sighing softly, he affirmed now was not the time. Firstly he has to teach some manners to talk and follow to his doe who refused to abide him. She was a stubborn nut to crack and short-tempered, totally different from how he read about her in the file provided to him after her thorough investigation. But she was his, in every way, demeanor, and attitude, and he will make sure to keep it that way forever. His doe belongs to him who will soon take his name, and become his possession. He looked into her scared eyes, heaving chest, sweating forehead, and parted mouth. Slowly tracing the sharp end of the scissors from her forehead to the jaw he sinfully smirked making her heart skip a beat nervously. She for the life of her can't understand what he was going to or trying to do to her. Following his move by her eyes, she held the breath in anxious anticipation.

In one swift motion, he cut her blouse from her right shoulder blade in a small portion revealing her collarbone. Gasping in surprise and shock, she stiffened when realisation dawned on her. Turning the head slowly to the right,  her widened eyes landed on the bare collarbone causing her whole body to shudder in horror. With her dignity being tormented to shreds, her blood froze and body numbed. Resolution flooded her veins that she can't let him ruin her dignity at any cost, it was her pride, her jewel, her everything. Gritting the teeth angrily she shouts at him glaring,

"How dare you! I will cut your hands off if you, even so, dare to touch me! "

Ignoring her he places the scissors on her other shoulder saying,

"It was for your first disrespect"

he makes another cut on her blouse, making her breath hitch in fear. She screams, pulling her restraints forcibly to no avail, the chair shaking and moving by its force.

"Stop it! Don't you dare! "

"Oh? But I already did"

he replies with no remorse and one after another cuts her blouse into a tattered piece fully aware of how important it was to her. She will break if her dignity was questioned which he used without any regret to make her learn. He recited with every cut about her every misconduct, disrespect, misbehavior, disobedience, and failure to abide by his rules. She sat there unmoving, tears streaming down her eyes, pain, and helplessness visible in them. After failing to stop him by trying her everything being restrained she felt ashamed and pathetic, to lose her dignity. He gave her the worst punishment of the life. Nobody has seen her skin more than the feet and arms. She felt naked with skin crawling in disgust and itching in despair wherever it was bare to his eyes. She wanted to die rather than sit in front of him with a barely covered torso. Her bra was visible that covered her remaining dignity which she lost today. Its pain flowed from her eyes in the form of tears uncontrollably. The most important thing to a girl was snatched away from her by a monster mercilessly. Finally breaking down she sobbed with cries of the loss escaping her mouth which showed the agony running in the blood. Weeping and bawling the eyes out she mourned for her lost dignity.

He looked at her crying while circling the chair with no ounce of sympathy in the eyes. Instead of comforting her, he said emotionlessly,

"It's not over yet"

Bringing out his camera he clicked several pictures of her in the miserable condition. After being done, he announced breaking her further in an implacable voice,

"This will forever remind you to always respect me, follow my orders, and obey whatever I say otherwise what I did to you today would be nothing compared to the things unimaginable I am capable of"

she cried harder, totally believing him. Observing her with a sinister smirk, he bent down. Nibbling her ear delicately he stated,

"These beautiful photos will be sent to you and hanged in here in my collection exclusively as well"

he gestured her towards the empty board on the wall beside his mahogany table which she noticed when she first came into his study but thought nothing of it. She said nothing to him feeling overwhelmed. While looking at him, her vision blurred but still, she can tell he was smirking as she silently followed his commands after learning the hard way.  Her heart scrunched feeling pathetic and useless. Turning around he stood in front of her. Slowly caressing her head, hair, and face he gently lifted her chin. He looked softly into her tear-filled eyes but before he could say a word, her eyelids dropped and body went limp. She fainted from exhaustion and lack of energy because of eating nothing since morning.

Sighing he gently untied her hands kissing her wrist tenderly. He removed his blazer covering her with it as not wanting anyone even his maids to look at her. Not an inch of her forbidden skin. He carefully and gently carried her bridal style with his eyes fixed on her tear-stricken face. He walked out in the hallway from his study room going towards her room. All the while he looked only at her face kissing her neck lightly once in a while. Upon reaching her room and after delicately placing her on the bed, he changed her blouse into a silk tank top and robe. He sat on the bed beside her caressing the tear-stricken cheeks fondly. Never taking his eyes off the swollen red face he called and ordered Mary to bring a doctor who came within ten minutes not minding the late hours of the night and rushed immediately to not anger the powerful man.

When the doctor tried to touch her who was covered till her neck by the duvet, Elijah glared at him coldly which froze his blood literally. The doctor gulped nervously retracting his hand back and handed Elijah the thermometer which checked her temperature which was normal. The doctor hesitantly asked about the unconscious girl's condition to him who didn't spare him even a glance not taking his eyes off his doe. He was letting him see his doe it was more than enough for him. The doctor with his heart in his throat did her check-up and told him that she fainted because of exhaustion and will wake up in the morning but would immediately need to eat food to avoid weakness. With some medicine just in case, he left the room immediately sighing in relief once out. It was nerve-wracking to be in the same room as the dominating man. He shook his head never wanting to encounter him again and left.

Elijah kept looking at his doe, lightly caressing her knuckles and holding her hand in his. Only if his doe didn't provoke him she wouldn't be unconscious. He was uncontrollable and unstoppable when provoked. He couldn't blame her though. Nobody can stand him. She was just a simple girl. Even the world's feared powerful men cower before him. His doe endured till the end. Such a remarkable girl she is winning his approval further in the process. She was uncommon, peculiar, and rare which strengthens the urge in him to claim and own her all to himself. He smiled kissing her knuckles possessively. She is only his, exclusively his.

.............................

Phew!!! The tension was so palpable.
Comment down what you think about Elijah's punishment.

Comments are always welcome!
I would love to hear what you think so far guys.
And of course, if you like the story don't forget to support it by dropping your precious vote.
Borahae💜