Chapter 23

Marinette's POV

Well now I'm in Paris....to be exact on top of the Eiffel Tower. My friends are baffled at seeing me here.

Uhh, well, how do I explain...

After the meeting and some chatting with the heroes, Justice League members and the bats. I finally decided to go back.

I planned on using the horse miraculous back to my apartment when I was about to use voyage, "Ladybug, Wait-"

I got distracted and miscoordinate the coordination to my apartment that I was supposed to go to. And was accidentally pushed into the portal, the last thing I saw was the bats and Wonder Woman's surprised faces before I went through the portal and hit a hard ground. I groaned and sat up, I looked up towards the sky?

Just exactly where am I? I definitely knew I wasn't in the Justice League's watchtower, or even in the US.

It's actually quite windy here and there are no buildings near me, that I could see. Wait, don't be where I think I am...

I stood up and ran towards the ledge. I stared, there were small buildings littered, quite far away distance from where I am standing. Probably because of the distance and my spot, being above the buildings. I looked down towards the ground and saw the building I was in...I stumbled back a bit, baffled...

Oh no, I'm in Paris?! And on top of the Eiffel Tower!?

I must've used the wrong coordination! Now it turned out to be like this...

The sky is, uhh, colorful? It had this blueish-grayish color but is starting to grow brighter, as it fades into some red, orange and yellow tint, dominating the sky. With some thin layers of clouds, the color reflecting the sky. The sun rising up from the east, having this orange tint. It's actually a very beautiful sight to see from my place. I really am enjoying the scenery, I decided to stay and admire the view. It's peaceful and beautiful, it's been a while since I've done or seen this.

I sat down and watched the clouds move and the sky change.

"Ladybug?" Someone called softly from behind me, I hummed in respond and turned my head slowly, to be met with four pair of eyes staring back at me...

My eyes widened in surprise to see my friends, or my team mates, "Hey guys, I'm-"

Abeille ran towards me and indulge me into a tight hug, followed by Ryoku, Viperion and Bunnix.

"We miss you soo much!!" Abeille said, muffled at the crook of my neck. I smiled, basking at my friends group hug. I miss them more than I thought. I wept some tears that had rolled down my cheeks.

After a long time, we broke away and we were all wearing smiles.

Abeille hit me on my arm, "Why did you do that for?"

"That is for coming here without telling us!?"

"Uhh, well..." I didn't want to ruin the mood, they were all looking at me with expecting eyes.

"What?"

"It was a surprise for me too" I simply stated.

"What do you mean?" Ryuko asked confused.

I sighed, "I accidentally teleported here..."

"What! Is that even possible? You never make mistakes when it comes to teleporting"

"Weird... you don't often make mistake" Bunnix pointed out. They were looking at me for answers.

I couldn't tell them about the Justice League yet, there were a few unresolved things I still had to deal with them. I would tell them eventually, when I had settle them down, "Well, I was meeting with Batman-" Well, it is half truth...