Chapter 32

"What a lovely dinner indeed!" Selina cackled as she stared the scene in front of her. (She came quite late fyi, she was in time to hear the reveal of identities).

The scene was the Waynes were chaotic-

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD THEM OUR IDENTITIES?!" Jason shouted from the other side, even went as far as standing.

"Guys calm down-" Marinette tried to calm him.

"ME NEITHER-" Dick shouted as he also stand up.

"HUH? WHAT? I honestly didn't expect-" Tim's eyes widened in surprise and before he could finish it.

"HEY! They are Parisian Superheroes alongside me, Ladybug!" Marinette screamed.

"MARI?!" Chloe shouted in surprisement and exasperated. While Luka, Kagami and Alix were all also baffled.

"WOW WHAT!?" The whole table's eyes widened..

Sigh how did it end up like this? Marinette rubbed her temples.

So, it was an ordinary day like any other...

Marinette was taken away from MPS  by Damian. Ahem, ask her out to a lunch date. (Chloe was cheeky and teased the couple), after school of course. (They do not condem skipping school)

They were going on a date in a restaurant near school. The MPS somehow accidentally also ate there. She thought there were no more surprises when Jason also came by.

He also made the date into a hangout with the whole group. Which Damian was annoyed with even Chloe looked uncomfortable but she couldn't help it. Marinette herself didn't mind too much because the more the merrier.

Jason then suggested a dinner with everyone (MPS, Marinette and Wayne Family) at Wayne Manor.

Damian immediately agreed, surprising the whole table even she were quite surprised. (His reason? He thought it was a good opportunity to spend time with Marinette and to show her around the house, his home)

(A/N: OKAY, I MIGHT'VE ADDED THE TOUR ON A PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT I PROBABLY FORGOT SOO, DON'T MIND MEE)

Marinette then agreed because she thought it was a good chance to talk about their identities.

She then brought up that Jon also join in, she thought it was a good idea for her friend, Jon (Ahem Chloe's future boyfriend) to know about their secret identities. The table agreed whole-heartedly.

Naturally, the MPS also followed in agreement because Marinette agreed and because they were curious of the infamous Wayne Manor.

Marinette and MPS were pick up by Damian and Alfred. Damian had volunteered because he wanted to pick Marinette up.

As they approached the mansion, MPS was baffled and amazed.

The mansion was huge and classy. It shouts money and sophistication. The exterior was gothic victorian architecture which looked amazing. The garden was also very huge and beautiful, it was arranged neatly.

They were dropped off on the entrance. Which was the main door, as they chatted and looked around. Staring and discussing things about the house.

"IT'S HUGE!" Alix looked around amazed at the sheer size of the Manor.

"It looks spectacular! Where did you get it?" Chloe questioned with sparkly eyes.

"Quite surprise you have taste when it came to picking up styles" Chloe then added.

"Its been passed down generation by generation of the Wayne family" Damian answered and gave a light glared to Chloe.

"Made sense, magnificent house anyways"