Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

I am studying as a student in Gotham Academy. Which I'll be continuing my education while doing my job, trying to bring back balance to this city. I woke up the next day, I got ready for the day, brushed my teeth and took a bath. Then I put on the uniform, it isn't comfortable, maybe I should readjust a few things later. I made breakfast, some pancakes with orange juice and ate.

After I finished, I grab my bag and made my way towards school. I did get the direction to Gotham Academy. At first it was going well until, I think I took the wrong turn and I was a bit lost. There was a coffee shop and I decided to buy some coffee. I still had some time, luckily, I woke up early today. I entered and bought some coffee. Why not? I need the energy for the whole day, I did had enough sleep but sometimes that's not enough. I waited until my name was called.

"Thank you, and do you know the directions to Gotham Academy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh yes, its near, just straight ahead and its located on the left side. There would be a few huge buildings with students around the school lawn, wearing the same uniform as you" The barista said, I thanked him and left the coffee shop.

And I finally saw a huge building and in the lawn, lots of students wearing same uniforms as me lingering. I walked to the entrance and all the attention was on me. I was nervous, people were looking and whispering. I gulped and walked through the hall and after a while, their attention was diverted to someone else and I sighed in relief. I walked around and got a bit lost. There were some boys and they bumped into me. I was going to fall, I prepared for the impact and there was none.

I opened my eyes and saw a boy, around my age, holding my waist to prevent me from falling. We look at each other's eyes. He had this beautiful shade of jade for his eyes. His eyes were magical, its nothing she's ever seen, they swirled around, beautifully, there were the light that holds kindness within him, preserved, justice and there were also some darkness, maybe a dark past? I broke my gaze after a few minutes and apologized.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you. I didn't mean it" I apologized. "Its fine, I did bump into you too. So, I am sorry too" The boy said. "Thank you for catching me though. I would've fall if you hadn't"

"No problem" I nodded, "Well, are you okay? Did I hurt you or something?" I was worried that I had accidentally hurt him.

"I am quite fine" He look familiar, wait, is he the boy I bumped yesterday? I think he is. "You're the boy from yesterday, aren't you?" I stated and he smirked, "Took you long enough"

Now that I could see him in a better light, I could see him clearly. I admit he's quite handsome, he had sharp features, tan olive skin, dark black hair and tall, like really tall.

I snapped out my glance and apologized, "I am sorry for bumping into you again, I didn't mean it, really. I am just a bit lost"

"Lost?"

Damian's POV

I woke up this morning and got ready for school. When I was done, I went to the dinning room, there was Alfred and an exhausted Drake, drinking coffee.

"Morning Pennyworth" I greeted. "Morning Master Damian" He greeted back and I went to my seat. He put my food in front of me and I thanked him and ate.

After I finish, I grab my bag and went to the limo waiting. Then we left and I arrived at school. I exited the car and all eyes are on me. Tt, typical imbeciles. I walked to the entrance and stand there waiting. Everyone looked surprised and started whispering, I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. I was waiting for Jon in the entrance. Where is he? He's supposed to be here by now! He is going to be late if he doesn't arrive in a few minutes. He arrived after a minute or so, walking towards my direction.