Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas Marinette!" Jon wished her as he approached Marinette and she smiled.

"Merry Christmas Jon" He beamed at her happily.

"Where is Damian?" She shook her head.

"I'm here" Damian spoke up from behind her and she jumped a bit, surprised.

"Merry Christmas Damian" He nodded.

"Hey! Why don't you say it back!"

"Merry Christmas" He said and turned towards Marinette.

"Merry Christmas Damian" He nodded, the tips of his lips lifting upwards.

"Merry Christmas Marinette" He replied and she beamed at him.

"Hey! Why didn't you say that back to me?!" Jon whined while Damian shrugged nonchalantly.

She was still surprised how she was currently in Wayne Manor. Damian invited her to Christmas dinner in Wayne Manor and that surprised her. Jon agreed happily saying that he and his family too was invited since they were friends. She at first declined saying that she wouldn't want want to trouble them. But Damian insisted it and said that the one inviting her was his father and his brothers too. She was surprised by hearing it, but she eventually agreed which now lead to this.

"Well the others are in the dinning room. I just arrived and was walking there"

"Well, come on then! I don't want to be late!" Jon grabbed Marinette and dragged her to the dinning room with Damian grumbling behind, following the pair.

As they arrived, they were amazed by the sight. The room was decorated with lots of Christmas decorations. The huge long table was placed by lots of plates. While the people in it was conversing with each other.

Jon wished them all, "Merry Christmas Everyone!" They all returned it by wishing him back.

Jon then proceeded to go to each Wayne and wished them a Merry Christmas while Marinette tagged along and also wished each person in the room a Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas Dick!"

"Merry Christmas Tim" He nodded and replied back.

"Merry Christmas to you too Marinette!"

"You look amazing! The design of the dress fits you perfectly!"

"I agree, it does fit you amazingly"

She smiled, "Thank you, you both look dashing as usual. Did you style your hair Dick, and you too Tim?"

As Marinette, Dick and Tim chatted when someone interrupted them.

"Heyy Cupcake!"

"Jason! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too Sunshine!"

"You look stunning!"

"Thank you, you look good too!"

"Thanks! Your dress is amazing! Did you make it yourself?"

"Yes, I did, how did you know?" She smiled amused.

"I have an eye to detail"

"No you don't! You might be lucky today!"

The brothers bicker and then chatted away with Marinette.

Meanwhile Damian and Jon talked by themselves.

"I'm starting to regret inviting Marinette here" Jon tilted his head confused.

"What do you mean? Why?"

"Because my brothers are hogging her up" Damian crossed his arms, annoyed and was grumbling about it.