𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

YOU STOOD THERE FROZEN, Shocked at sanzu's words

YOU STOOD THERE FROZEN, Shocked at sanzu's words.How could he be so straight forward?

"W-what did you just say?" You stuttered.

"I suggested we get married." Sanzu said, stoic expression was displayed in his face.

"That is what you said, right? I thought i heard wro-" "no wait... Sanzu, have you lost your mind?"

"I'm perfectly fine, y/n."

"I'm not trying to say you're abnormal but.... Marriage? That doesn't make any sense."

"Why not? I have a duty and responsibility to my child." He sighed.

"I told you this child is not yours. This baby is mine." You argued. "If you dont have time tonight,please give me a call so we can set up time to meet. We need to take time to..."

"Where did he go all of sudden?"
"Haha.. indeed."

"Huh?!"

"I think i saw him being dragged around that corner."
"Corner? But why?"

'Isn't that the principal's voice??!"

"What do i do? That's the principal... is he coming this way?" You panicked.

'He already yelled at me this morning during the staff meeting... if he catches me here..'

You were about to walk away when the principal suddenly appear infront of you. You both flinched. You immediately turned around, burying your face into sanzu's chest.

"What was that earlier? Said the principal.

"Princess?"