𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

chapter 13

chapter 13

"Mr. Kokonoi!"

Koko turned around seeing lia running towards him. "Ah it's you, lia." He smiled at her.

"Can i talk to you about something?"she asked. "I have to get going. There's a staff meeting soon.." Lia looks at him, slightly frowning.

"I just need five minutes.. no just one minute." She plead which koko nods.
"Can we go somewhere private?" She said making koko confused.

"Why? Is it something you can't talk about in public?" He raised his eyebrow. "The news will spread through the school soon, so i don't think there's any need to go somewhere else to talk" He smirked.

"Mr. Kokonoi, please don't tall about this infront of my friend. If she finds out, it'll spread like wildfire."

The look of lia's face makes kokonoi smirk more. "Lia. Rumors are scary, aren't they? They get exaggerated and twisted.. anyway, it's a bit complicated to explain why i did it on purpose. I'm sure you don't want to hear all the gory details anyway." He said. Lia lowered her head making kokonoi smile and pats her head.

"Well, i better be off to the meeting now. You should get to your class" He said, leaving lia with widen eyes as she watched kokonoi vanished.

What do i do? This is all my fault, if only i hadn't said anything..

You were walking through the hallway when saw lia walking towards her classroom. "Goodmorning li— " You were shock to see her crying her eyes out.

"

Ms. L/n... I'm sorry.."

Meanwhile, you stand infront of principal and was being scolded about the one night stand rumors.

"Ms. L/n, are you aware of what's going on right now? How are you conducting yourself around the school? How could it get to this point where these rumors are being spread about you?" The school principal looks at you with disappointment writen in his face.