𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 (r18)

i feel like you guys deserve a bettersmut chapter so here it is <3

smut chapter so here it is <3

i feel like you guys deserve a bettersmut chapter so here it is <3

You are now under him. "While you might not find it fully satisfying.. i won't go too hard-" You covered his mouth.

"Sanzu, you don't have to say everything you're going to do." You said. You felt his lips kissing your palm.

"You have no idea what you do to me when you look at me like that." He said as he brushed away the hair on your face before pinning on your hands on your side.

"Beautiful." He said, before placing his lips on yours.

To his kiss, you obliged and closed your eyes. It didn't take long for you to kiss him back, arms wrapped around him, not willing to let go. Sanzu gently caressed your cheek with his hand.

As he tilted his head, you felt something warmer reach you. His tongue took you by surprise, he was getting a little more daring, this time.

As daring as he was though, when you slightly opened your eyes to have a glimpse of how he looked, it was enough to make you breathless.

He pulled out from the kiss, probably running out of breath. Despite the adorable redness of his face, he smirked at you with a confident expression.

"Haru.." you muttered his name.

He leaned further away, now giving you a better look on his face. He seemed pretty shocked by the nickname you gave him. You didn't let go of your embrace, though. It was too soon for him to stop.

Soon enough, his hands were all over you. He was unbuttoning your shirt buttons and his eyes were fixated on your chest.

"You're so beautiful" he repeated.

He looked at you again before averting his gaze back at the lower area near your collarbone, ready to leave his mark.

Finishing his plan to mark you once again, he leaned back and kissed your forehead.

"I love you, you're mine." he said, as if his love marks on you wasn't enough to tell you that.

"I love you too, haruchiyo." You replied. He kissed you once more, his hands was reaching below, down more than it usually is.

You moan into his mouth as you feel his fingers stroke your clit through your underwear.

"Anh.." you sound into his mouth, as his fingers continuously stroke your clit again and again. Sanzu tilts his head to deepen the kiss as you feel your legs getting weak. you wrap your arms around his neck.

The both of you pull slowly away from the kiss and looks into each others eyes as the both of you try to catch your breathes.

thrusting his finger in and out of your wetness. Your toes curl in from the pleasure as you gasp for air.

"Ah...ahh..haru..ha" you moan. Your hips clutch and rub against his shaft through his pants."Do you want me to stop?" he whispers against your ear. Shaking your head, you gasp as he inserts a second finger into you, pulling them out and thrust them back into your wetness.

Sanzu grunts as your hips rub against his shaft through his pants again and again. His fingers thrust faster in and out of your wetness. Until you cum onto his fingers.

Sanzu gently pulls his finger out, as your fluid web around his fingers."I think you're ready." he whisper against your ear, positioning himself into you.

Sanzu thrusts hard into you, your body get push up against it. His hard thrusting made you moan loud.He eyes your wetness connected with his length. He releases your wrists from his hand and holds on to the side of your waist instead.

"Ahh.. har—" you whimper, as your fluid drips down his shaft, some of it spurt onto your inner thigh as sanzu pulls out his length and thrust it back into your wetness.

You lean your head down, moaning into the crook  of  his neck, thrusting ruthlessly into you at the pace he desired.

"Ah..so deep.." you pant into his neck as you hear him grunt next to your ear, his hot breathe caresses your skin as he takes in deep breathes.

fingers gripping onto his back, nails digging into his skin, as you try to gasp for air.

Which he took the opportunity of your gaping mouth, and captured your mouth with his, indulging each other with breathless kisses.

You feel sanzu pull his length out and thrusts it in a few more times, before you feel his warm cum release inside of you.

You unwrap your arms and legs from his body and lay back, catching your breath. Sanzu standing between your parted legs, leans down to kiss you softly on your lips, as he catches his breathe.

He chuckled when he saw you passed out due to tiredness."You've done so well my love." He kissed your forehead before whispering 'goodnight' to you.

oh god i swear I'm never opening this chapter ever again 😭😭 HAHAHAHHAJSB anyways,