𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒, you finally got out of your room and saw draken sitting on your couch, getting the chicken ready

"Where's emma? I asked her to buy the chicken, not you." You said as you look at him.

"Her family meeting is taking longer than expected. She'll be here soon." He replied. You sat on the couch beside him.

"A family meeting? She didn't mention that to me. Was she forced to go on a blind dat—" Your sweat dropped and stopped talking when you realized what you're saying.

His brows furrowed and said,"What's about emma going on a blind date?" You laughed awkwardly. "Let's just eat." You said, taking a piece of chicken and munching it.

You noticed draken looking at you worriedly. "So why did you cry?" He asked.

"I didn't." You told him, rolling your eyes. "You should've done something about those puffy eyes before trying to lie." He flicked your forehead.

"Forget it. Let's talk about you." You said, pointing the chicken to him. "What about me?" He asked, looking at you.

"Are you going to let emma go on a blind dates like that?" You said while looking at him still muching the chicken. Draken frozed and took a sip on his drink.

"I'm getting ready" You look at him confusedly, "for what?" You asked him.

"To confidently stand infront of emma's father." He said and you nodded. "Y/n. How far do you think i need to go to be considered a good son-in-law?"

"You're already good enough." His eyes lightly widen and said, "Looks like you're a good judge of a character!" He said. You smirked at him, "Yes, i am."