𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

chapter 11

chapter 11

"Ms. L/n!"

"ah, kakucho. Thank you for stepping in earlier." You bowed your head, thanking the one and only, kakucho hitto.

Kakucho shooks his head. "No need to thank me, i wanted to defuse the situation and practically ended up agreeing with him... I'm sorry about that." 

"It's fine, it's not like i did anything to be proud of anyway. I probably should've just let it go." I normally wouldn't have said anything, but I'm having a hard time controlling my emotions lately.

"Uh, Ms. L/n." You faced him with a questionable look.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Kakucho suddenly blunt making your face flushed. "What?"

"..if you don't, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He said. You could clearly see how red his face is.

"Did you know the gym teacher likes you?"

Lia's words suddenly popped up to your mind. was lia right?

"I'm seeing someone." You said, making kakucho's eyes widen. "hahahahah I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine. Thank you for the invitation tho." You smiled at him awkwardly. awkward...

"Well, I'll be off then. Mr. Kakucho, i hope—" You were cut off when someone suddenly calls you out.

"Y/N L/N !" There you see sanzu haruchiyo waving his hands on you.
H

UHHHH?? SANZU? What the? What is he doing?

"Huh? Isn't that the Chairman?" You hear kakucho asked. "He's calling out to you, isn't he Ms. L/n?" He said, making your sweat dropped. "Does that mean the person you're seeing is the chairm—"