𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

chapter 12

chapter 12

Sanzu haruchiyo

Sanzu haruchiyo

At her request, the plates we didn't touch were packed in to-go boxes, so it filled the car with aromatic and spicy scents.

She huffed and said that you shouldn't throw away perfectly good foods. She's adorable when she acts frugal like that.
My hopes of her smiling at my gesture were dashed, but even seeing her chew on the rice cakes indignantly was cute in its own way.

After we left the restaurant, i didn't want to take her home immediately, so i went to the opposite direction of her home.

She normally doesn't ask where we're going or what we're going to do. But even so, today she was silent, like she was stuck in her own thoughts.

We drove for a fairly long time to a cafe with a good night view in a car filled with comfortable silence.

It's been over a month, so it should be a distant memory, but i still remember her thrilling touch. And her lips..

I don't know why, but i long for them everytime i see them. If she happens to touch her lips, i feel a surge of electricity as if i were still a teenage boy. This incredible need i feel for her is something even i have a hard time understanding.

When i spontaneously decided to marry her after finding out about haru, i believed it was due to my strong sense of responsibility. But now, i can't tell if i want to marry her because of haru or is it because i want to keep her by my side. The lines have been blured.

This is the first time i have fallen for someone so deeply, and it's also the first time I've ever been rejected like this.

-

After the long drive, they finally reached their destination. Sanzu parked the car outside your apartment.

He looked at your sleeping figure beside him. Sanzu thought that maybe you're uncomfortable so he leaned in to remove your seatbelt, he moved back to see that you were already awake.