𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

chapter 18

chapter 18

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, april 22nd at 5 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, april 22nd at 5 pm. I wasn't sure all the wedding preparations could be done in less than a month.

But almost surprisingly, the planning went smoothly. Since I'm pregnant, i was excused from all of the planning except for the wedding photos. Everything else was taken care of by sanzu's secretarial staff and his mother.

During the wedding preparation, i got to know Rindou Haitani. He would often complain that sanzu was much easier to deal with when he would stick to his plans. This is probably because he has to juggle his works and handle all the wedding plans at the same time on such short notice.

I feel bad.. rindou, sanzu's mother, and even sanzu. All of them are handling things i should be handling. And as expected, my mother made it clear that she did not want to be part of the wedding.

Fortunately, my dad, who has always felt apologetic towards me, convinced my mom so that the meeting went smoothly without any incidents. She was stoic throughout the entire meal, but at the very least, she made sure she didn't offend sanzu's parents.

Rindou meticulously reviewed and found a potential home for us to live in. The three potential homes. However, sanzu said one house had a bad view, the other has a small yard, and the last one was not in good location.

Rindou pressed his lips on a thin line and turned to glare at sanzu. "Don't be like that and go see the places before turning them down." He said. He looks so scary right then..

Now that i think about it, it's been a while since sanzu and i met just the two of us. Maybe because i haven't been alone with him since we started planing for the wedding.

Right now, you and sanzu are in the first house rindou stated. "So this one, you don't like the location of it, right?" which sanzu nodded.