𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 : the wedding.

chapter 19

chapter 19

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄, you and emma was talking about the wedding while you both put some face mask to help hydrate your skin

Emma was tearing up at the thought of you getting married and will be living far away from her. You laugh at her. "Don't cry though, you'll make me cry" you said.

"Ah, you look ugly when you cry. So i gotta stop." Emma said while wiping the tears in her eyes. "Will you really be alright?"

Opening your eyes and turned your head, looking at her confused. "What?"

"Marrying without love." You were speechless at her words, thinking about sanzu.

"I do like him. He's a good man. He's not excessively cold like my mom, and he's not excessively passionate like my dad.. that's why i like him. We'll be alright." You said as you sit up, rubbing her back and smiling at her.

Today, April 22nd. the day that you're gonna get married to sanzu. You were infront of sanzu's aunts who was cheering and complimenting on how good you look in your wedding dress.

All the guests are there including sanzu's cousins, your relatives, teachers and students who was congratulating you. It took them 30 minutes before leaving you alone in the room.

"The ceremony hasn't even started yet and I'm already exhausted." You sighed, 
leaning your head back. You heard a knock, "What the— draken?" you open your eyes just to see draken.

Your mouth forming an o and said, "Where were you? Your mom stopped by to see me way earlier. Emma went to look for yo—" He suddenly hugged you, making your words cut off.

You heard him sniffling. "You're all grown up now.. getting married.. it seems only yesterday when you couldn't cry as a little girl.." He said and you chuckled at him.