In Sync (Part 1: The Rooftop)

Summary: So I noticed while watching the show, the other Titans have never Robin and Slade in one of their duels, or even when they worked to together. But now, thanks to Control Freak, the other four will get to go back and see what they missed...
...

It had started out as a pretty chill Saturday, but then again, that's always when things go wrong. Because of the low crime week, the Teen Titans had opted for a Star Wars movie marathon and had made a day out of it. The only one who decided not to join them was Robin, their fearless leader, who told them that he had too much paperwork to catch up and really needed the day to finish it. While the metas were sad, they understood that his position as leader meant he had more responsibilities than they.

The four teens had just reached the part in the movie where Darth Vader tells Luke that he's his father when the screen went static.

"Ah! Come on! Right at the good part too!" Beast Boy yelled through a mouthful of popcorn. Cyborg made a move to get up and see what was wrong when the screen switched to black, and an all too annoying face appeared.

"Greetings, Titans! It is I, your greatest nemesis, Control Freak!"

"What do you want?" Raven deadpanned, already done with the situation.

The greasy, ginger nerd cackled in a way he thought sounded evil, "Did you know your lives are a TV show in another universe? I didn't, but when I saw it, I bought the entire series! And I just have to ask, have you four ever seen Robin and Slade do battle?"

The teens blinked, not sure if they heard or understood the couch potato correctly. But then they thought about his question.

"Come to think of it," Cyborg mused, "I don't think we have."

   "I do not believe we have ever seen much of when Slade and Robin are together," Starfire added, "They always prefer to battle away from us."

Control Freak laughed, "Oh ho! Then boy are you guys gonna love this!"

And before anyone could stop him, he pressed a button on his remote/weapon, and the four metas vanished from the Tower.
......

    The four Titans groaned as they woke up. After grabbing their bearings, they realized they were alone on a rooftop.

  "Dude, where are we?"

   Raven stared at the surrounding area, "I think a better question is when are we?"

    "Welcome Teen Titans!" Control Freak's voice echoed around them, "I have brought you to a place where you can see every moment of the most epic and most complicated relationship between the great and powerful Slade and the fierce Robin! You can thank me now!"

    "Why?" Starfire asked out of confusion, "Why should we thank you when you have stolen us from our home?"

   "Because now you can see all of the moments you missed between Robin and Slade! I gotta admit, some of them are pretty cool. But don't worry, no one here can see, hear, or feel you. And the only time you'll be able to leave is after their final match, so get comfortable guys!" the man cackled, and the voice faded away.

   Beast Boy scratched his head, "So...what now?"

  A hatch on the roof burst open, scaring everyone, and two figures leaped out. It was two people they recognized easily. Slade and Robin.

   The mercenary seemed to be on the run, and Robin wasn't very far behind. And once they leaped off the roof, the four observers followed after them. The metas gaped at how easily they raced from rooftop to rooftop, the space between the buildings varying with each bound.