~ part 4 ~

"Relax love, I dont bite." He chuckled too himself. Did he just laugh? That's a first. "Well... I bit my dentist once but thats a whole different story." He suddenly blurted put making me burst out laughing. He quickly joined me in the laughter.

I was laughing so hard that I snorted. My hand immediately slapped over my mouth. I could tell He wanted to say something about it but was obviously trying not too.

Suddenly we both erupted into laughter again untill his father walked in and we both came to a halt exchanging awkward looks at eachother still trying to hold in laughter.

He let a snigger put by accident and his father shot him a look. "Something funny son?" His father projected loudly. Daniel simply shook his head trying not to smile.

"Perfect. Your sisters coming round tonight. For dinner." The man announced making the boy sat beside me groans in frustration. What's so terrible about that?

"Why is she coming round?" He spat at his dad. However his father turned to face him with a face full of rage. "She's your sister. Don't be so daft!" The man yelled.

"Well I wouldnt mind if you don't show her off and compare her too me." Daniel suddenly yelled out.

He was petrifying when he shouted causing me to move my chair back a bit. He saw and immediately stopped yelling.

*Daniels pov*

I saw the girl move away from me and immediately felt guilty. She was scared off me. "Grace? Why don't you go up too your room for a bit?" I suggested too her. She immediately took too her feet and left the room clearly glad to get away from me.

Me and my father's disagreement continued for another half an hour before I began too walk up too the third floor. I found myself knocking on Grace's door before I could do anything about it.

The door swung open. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too scare you earlier!" I frantically apologised.

The girl just stared at me blankly before starting to laugh, I was nothing but confused. Why was she laughing?

"Ofcourse your gonna be scary your in the fucking mafia!!!" She continued laughing even more. I couldn't help but laugh too.

A few minutes later we bith calmed down, "uhm anyway, uh.. I don't have to go to work today so... I can show you round the house if you want?"  I grinned at her. Let's face it. She wasnt leaving for a long time so she might aswell get comfortable.

"That would be nice, thankyou.." she half whispered at me. I gestured for her to come out her room with my head.

"Okay so you know your bedroom, this one here is mine, right next to yours, you know that though!" The girl let out a soft giggle, "and the one on the other side if you is my parents, one on the other side of them in my sisters, the rest of them are guest room"

________________

*Grace's pov*

We had finnished the tour of his House an hour and a half later. I won't lie, Daniel did look rather charming at times. I think he likes it when I giggle based if the fact he smiles at me every time and kept stopping mid sentence if I did laugh.

We where now in the garden as the tour finnished. "Uh, as much as I hate to say this but I'm lonely as fuck at this time if day. All my friends have to work. Do you wanna watch a movie?" Once again I laughed at his comment and nodded my head.

We went Into the lounge and he handed me me remote before walking into the kitchen presumably to get snacks. I scrolled through Netflix looking for a movie to watch.

He walked back in, "Chips or candy?" I remained silent for a moment. "You can choose sir" I never was good at making decisions. "Chips it is! And you don't have to call me sir anymore, you can call me Daniel" He half smiled at me before walking out to get the Chips.

He came back in with a bowl of the snacks and sits down besides me. "I heard that ones good" He pointed at. "American gangster? Really? A mafia movie? No! Thats no fun!" I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.

However the boy immediately noticed, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Shit. He had seen. "No.. no I didn't.." I was now panicking. What was he gonna do? "Liar.. I saw!" He spat at me.

He pushed me down and pinned me to the couch, "I dont like liars Grace. You should know that." Daniel barked. I'm in big trouble now but me being my gobby self decided to fight back, "and I don't like murderers but here we are!"

He didn't like that. "I have my reasons Grace. I'll never kill anyone innocent or for fun."