part 12

*Grace's pov*

My eyes widened as I saw Danilo's family and my uncle standing there talking to our waiter. This will be interesting. Before I knew it they all stood at our table. I was speechless.

My uncle then spoke up, "Where's my hug?" He awkwardly laughed as I stood up and hugged him. I looked at Danilo confused on why they were here.

"Sorry to intrude but Hades sent us here as it wasn't safe at your house.. we'll all go stay in a hotel.." My "Fiancé's" mother announced. My uncle however didn't seem so frilled to having to stay in a hotel especially since his wife wasn't with him. He would be so lonely.

I looked at Danilo pleadingly, I didn't want my uncle to be left alone in a hotel. "Don't worry, you can all stay with us.." he muttered before they could walk off. "And uh.. why don't you join us.. for dinner? I'll get the waiter to get us a bigger table.." The boy offered as they all nodded our way back to us.

Soon enough we were all being moved to a bigger table. I went to sit down but Danilo quickly grabbed my arm and pulled my so I was sat next to him, "I dont want you near my father.." he whispered in my ear. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why didn't he want me near his father?

His sister sat the other side of my and my uncle the other side of Danilo.

After a few minutes our drinks arrived. I took a sip of mine but couldn't help pull a face at it. Why was it so tangy? And so fizzy!!! I glanced at Danilo and saw him smiling at me, "What?" I questioned with an awkward grin.

"You don't like it do you? Do you want something else?" He queried.

I began to play with my hair awkwardly. This is a nice restaurant, it probably would've cost quite a bit for a drink.

"If your worrying about prices, don't. Do you want something else to drink?" I nodded my head awkwardly, at this point everyone on the table was looking at us, my uncle was quick to but in.

"She's fine. She knows to be grateful for what she has and not to waste anything." My uncle Chris glared at me. Great. I mean ofcourse I was grateful but why does he need to get involved.

"If she wants a different drink, I'll get her a differnt drink. It's not down to you to boss her round." Danilo barked at him. My uncle looked shocked that someone dared to speak to him like that.

"No one talks to the Christopher Hayes like that! Your just some stupid little boy who lives off his father's money and never had to lift a hand in his life! Just because I'm reminding her where she came from doesn't mean I'm bossing her round!" Uncle Chris hissed at my fiancé who was about to loose his temper.

"I DONT LIVE OFF MY FATHERS MONEY AND NEVER INTEND TO I WORK JUST AS HARD AS YOU DO!!!" Danilo yelled while abruptly standing up. I tried to get him to sit down. My uncle was not someone he wants to mess with. He killed my mother's boyfriend many years ago for yelling at him.

"I'm going home. You coming or staying?" Danilo muttered. Suddenly all eyes were on me. "Uhm.. I-.." I had no clue what to say. I knew Danilo wasn't in the wrong but technically neither was my uncle If you think about it. "Can't you just stay? You don't have to talk to eachother, we can swap seats..." I pleaded.

___________________

Danilo ended up staying but had to go out mid way through the meal to blow off some steam.
We all just arrived home "there's only 4 bedrooms we're going to have to partner up for some of us.
Mamá you can have my room with padre (father), Natalia take the bedroom on the far left. Christopher take the one opposite my parents." Danilo informed everyone as they all went into their rooms. Guess that means me and Danilo are sharing. Great.

We walked into my room and I went straight into the bathroom without saying a word. I brushed my teeth and wiped off my makeup before walking out. "Turn around. I need to get changed." I hissed at the boy whi was sat at the end if the new scrolling through his phone in just his boxers.

He looked up at me confused, "I've seen you naked, why do I still need to turn around?" He chuckled to himself probably to make it less awkward.

"Because I wasn't mad at you before but now I am." I spat at him. I was mad at him. He humiliated everyone. Everyone was staring at us in the restaurant. He embarrassed me too. My uncle kept making snarky comments about how Danilo wasn't good enough for me so my fiancé thought it was a good idea to say and I quote, "Yeah well when she was moaning my name she seemed to think different."

I've never been more humiliated before in my life. I ended up going to the bathroom so I wouldn't cry infront of anyone. Natalia was so nice about it though, she came in and hugged me then fixed my makeup.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt his arms wrap round my waist. he was hugging me from behind and rocking me side to side ever so slightly. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to made you mad.." he began placing kisses from my neck to my collar bone.

"Do you even know why I'm mad at you?" I whispered. "No, not real- you embarrassed me!!!" I interrupted him forgetting other people were in the house.

"How?!" He yelled back, "If your going to be mad at anyone be mad at your uncle!!!! If he hadn't been making those comments the whoke night I wouldn't if said anything!!!"

This man made my blood boil.

*Danilos pov*

This girl made my heart ache.

Even when she was upset and yelling she was gorgeous. I really wish our family hadn't shown up. Everything was relatively okay before they showed up. They've only been here for 4 hours and we're already arguing.

"I DONT CARE!!!! YOU SAID IT!!! YOU DIDN'T THINK HOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL!!!! YOU WERE SO FAST TO TRY AND SEEN COOL THAT YOU SISNT THINK!!! YOU WERE MY SECOND TIME DANILO!!! I DONT WANT EVERYONE KNOWING ABOUT US HAVING SEX FOR FUCK SAKE!!!" She screamed as tears fell down her face.

I felt awful. I really did. I didn't know I was only her second Time either. I stupidly assumed she has slept with atleast a few people and her uncle knew.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I feel so so awful. I don't think anyone cares anyway.. they all just seemed shocked thats all.. I'll make it up to you.." I apologised repetitively. I never apologised to anyone. I was know as the stone cold murderer who never apologised. What was this girl doing to me?!

She finnaly settled down enough to just come to bed. She had turned away from me though. Refusing to look at me. I moved closer so she knew I was there but not close enough to be touching her. I felt the bed move ever so slightly and opened my eyes to see her staring back at me.

"If you want to make it up to me then you'll let me return to my work when we get back to New York.." she whispered while waiting for my answer. I remained silent for a second. It could be dangerous. But it would make her happy...

"Under one condition. You always have at least 2 body gaurds with you." I mumbled while getting comfortable and shutting my eyes again.

"Okay but they can't be really scary, it'll drive away my regulars." She protested. I could tell she was about to debate some more.

"Shhhh... we can talk about it in the morning.. go to sleep." I hushed while drifting off.

*Grace's pov*

I woke up to grumbled and grunts from besides me, I sat up slightly confused and turned on the lamp next to me. Danilo was thrusting from side to side ever 20 odd seconds and mumbling something.

"No.. Izabela.. no.. Alex.. no.. stop.. come back..."

My heart shattered. I knew part of him woukd always love Izabela and I was fine with that. I just found it so sad that he lost his son days after loosing his girlfriend or in his words his soulmate.

I didn't know If I should step in.. do I let him sleep through it or wake him up.. then he began talking again.

"Izabela.. I missed you.. my darling.. we're together now... im so relieved to see you.. its us forever now" his voice shook as he talked. Now that.. that hurt..

I didn't want to listen anymore so got up and walked to the kitchen, I was surprised when I saw Natalia standing there too leaning over the kitchen counter. Crying.