part 16

We eventually came out the ring both covered in bruises on our arms and a couple on our stomachs.

"You alright?" Danilo double checked while unwrapping his hands, I nodded my head while unwrapping my own hands. I looked at Danilo's knuckles which were all busted.

"You'll need to put ice on them" I mumbled before flashing a sweet smile.

We all began to walk upstairs and went back to the lounge.

I cuddled up to Danilo who looked confused and awkward. "What? You need to relax a bit." I tutted before starting a conversation with my mother. Before I knew it, dinner was ready.

We walked into the dining room and Danilo pulled out a chair for me it was to the left of the top of the table, in other words his seat.
I smiled and sat down before he pushed me in.

"So you two are dating?" My father asked. Both me and Danilo looked at eachother waiting for the other one to answer.

"Uhm... I'm not sure... we just didn't change anything after the arranged marriage was broke off. So I guess?" I wasn't too sure but had to give them a answer.

I glanced over at a smiling Danilo even though he was trying to hide it by looking st his dinner plate.

Once we had all eaten the maids came in and began clearing up to my family's surprise who keep forgetting just how Rich Danilo is.

We all went into the lounge and talked for hours on end with a small desert break.

*Danilos pov*

I noticed how silent Grace was being at the moment. I looked down and saw the girl fast asleep on me and couldn't help but smile.

"Awh that's cute!" Her mother giggled. Grace has the same laugh as her.

Her father then cleared her throat, "your whole buisness thing. It's dangerous. And your getting my daughter involved. How can you ensure she's safe?"

I knew this talk about my work would come up eventually, "I don't plan on having her involved in my work. She simply lives in my house and will occasionally come into my office when she's bored, which is on the 4th floor. I have gaurds scattered around the house. I try not to start any conflict for her safety but when and if it is to happen there is multiple safe rooms in the house."

Her whole family were staring at me almost debating something before her father stood up.

"So your protective of her?" I went silent before speaking up, "No. I don't think so. I'm just being responsible." He chuckled to himself before moving one hand towards Grace who was still fast asleep.

Instinctively I grabbed his wrist to stop him. I quickly let go and began apologising making Geace stur in her sleep before slowly waking up. "Oh.. sorry.. didn't realise I had drifted off there." She went to climb off me bit I quickly stopped her and pulled her back down. I enjoyed the close contact for some reason.

Soon enough her parents left and she had fallen asleep again. I lifted her up into my arms and began walking upstairs as I was walking up I heard a gaurd start to whistle, "you gonna go fuck her now? It's easier when they're unconscious! I'd hit it if I were you." He chuckled to himself. I stared at him absolutely disgusted.

"Your fired. Get out of my house right now." I continued walking however came to a problem when it was deciding which room I'd put her in. Mine or hers. Yah know what, mine. That way no creeps can get to her.

I pushed open the door and placed her on my bed before lightly shaking her awake. "Princesa Can I change you into something more comfortable?" She simply nodded while still half asleep and let me take her dress off and put her in one of my T-shirts.

"You can go to sleep now mi amor.." she smiled softly before laying back down, I placed the covers over her before walking into my closet and stripping down and grabbing a random pair of shorts.

I layed down next to her and so many thoughts began to ran through my mind. Am I too close? Am I too far? When will she be going back to work? Why am I so obsessed with this girl?! Why was I worrying about her so much..

I felt the bed move ever so slightly as she turned to face me, her hand was looking for something. She is most likely either barely awake or barely asleep right now meaning she is probably aware of what she's doing.

"Danilo.. Where's your hand?" She whispered making me chuckle before I gave her my hand to hold. We feel asleep in eachothers arms, her still clutching onto my hand. But that's when I heard it.

Footsteps.

I sat up in the bed. It was midnight now. All my men are supposed to stand in there spot they all have assigned breaks and right now none if them are on a break. Who was it? I grabbed my fun from off the bedside table and began walking towards the door.

I glanced back before opening the door and saw Grace sat up very confused, "What go-" I quickly hushed her ny putting my finger up to my lips.

I slowly twisted the handle as the footsteps got closer. They weren't exactly trying to be quiet. They were stomping round. I checked bith aides before taking a step out to go investigate.

*Grace's pov*

I sat up in the bed highly confused as Danilo left my sight and went into other rooms.

Suddenly a figure stood infront of the bedroom door. And it was not Danilo. He was a tall, light haired, stocky man. "DANILO!!!!" I screamed while jumping out the bed as the figure ran towards me. I kept backing up untill I hit the wall and the man had me pinned to the wall with his hand over my mouth.

"Please leave me alone..  please.. I'm just his cook.. I promise.." I begged as years filled my eyes.

"Hey its okay. I know who your uncle is. I'm from his mafia. Before he died he changed his will. Everythings yours. His whole buisness is yours. His house. His cars. His planes. Everything. It's all yours." The man whispered. Suddenly I heard a gunshot ans the man infront of mess body fell to the floor.

Danilo was stood at the door and ran over immediately. "You're okay?! He didn't hurt you, did he?!" I shook my head before I was engulfed in a hug. I just stood there. So confused.

I looked at the boy and saw bruises covering him, "What happened.." he looked down at himself and chucked. "You. They're the bruises you gave me earlier."

"Really?! I only have a few. Ones on my boob which is weird cos u didn't hit me there" we both chuckled at my comment.

"Maybe I shoukd examine it for you.." the boy flirted making me giggle a little bit. "Your a very daring man Mr Rodriguez." I smirked at him.

"Shame that you aren't Mrs Rodriguez yet.."  he smiled at me before walking off to the bathroom.

"Oi! 2 things. Who's to say I won't be one day and what are you doing it's like 3am!" I followed him in while calling out.

"Bath?" He simply stared at me waiting for an answer. I nodded my head and went to go find some candles and bath salts.

Once I was back in his bathroom we both started to strip off our clothes. He got in first then me.

I sat with my head against his chest, birh of us just staring at the wall in silence. "We need wine."
He reached for his phone and began texting someone.

Soon enough there was a voice outside. "Boss I have the wine you asked for..." a small voice squeaked. "Leave it at the door." The boy responded. Once we knew the worker was gone he got out and quickly grabbed the bottle and glasses.

And there we were. Sat in a bath sipping on wine just enjoying eachithers company after a very, very long day.