~ Part 5 ~

He rolled of me and stared at the screen. I felt bad now. I had took it too far. I mean, he was a murderer but like he said. He has reasons. Thankfully I knew exactly how to make it up too him.

My finger hovered over the okay button on the remote before lightly pressing it. American gangster began to play in the TV screen making Daniel look up at the screen confused then at me.

"Uh.. thankyou?.." he half questioned while thanking me. A whole 3 hours later the movie came to an end. That.. was uh violent..

Daniel looked over at me, "Did you like it?" He half smirked at me. I didn't want to annoy him so simply nodded. Ofcourse I was lying. I prefer comedy's or something too make you cry. The best are the ones that make you do both.

"I need to prepare for my sister too come over. You won't be making dinner tonight but you will be joining, as a friend." He ordered me. Once again I nodded at the boy.

"See you in a bit Princesa" He winked at me as he walked out the room. Princesa? As in Princess? That was weird. I brushed it off and went into my room, guess I need to get ready.

I slipped into a blood red dress.

And paired it with black stilettos, a couple of rings and necklace

And paired it with black stilettos, a couple of rings and necklace. If I had too say so myself. I looked amazing.

A light knock rattled against my bedroom door. I called out 'Come in' and the door opened. Daniel was stood in the door way silently. "Holy shit. Don't you look nice" the man commented making ne laugh. "My sisters here, you ready?" He didn't look happy. At all.

I walked over to him in the doorway and he led the way downstairs. I spotted a brunette, freckled, brown eyes, average height girl wearing a black cocktail dress. She looked at me as I followed her brother down the stairs.

"Natalia, this is Grace. She's a new friend of mine." Daniel introduced me. New friend? I wouldn't describe it as that more like 'the girl I kiddnapped' or 'the girl I'm making cook for me' but 'a new friend' works too I guess.

"Hello Grace! How are you?" She spoke. She seemed perfectly kind so far. Why didn't Daniel like her?

"I'm okay thankyou, and you?" I replied too the girl. After her reply Daniel managed to drift us
All into the dining room where dinner was already waiting for us.

Daniel pulled out the chair next too the head of the table for me. Once I was seated he sat at the head, Natalia sat next too me and Daniels parents where opposite us.

Dinner was going smoothly so far.
"Daniel, Are you and Grace just friends or are you.. dating?" Natalia suddenly blurted out taking both me and Daniel by surprise.

We both immediately started denying dating. Natalia let out a small chuckle and continued too eat. But just to add to it Natalia and Daniels mother spoke up, "Thats a Shame, I think you two would make an excellent couple!"

What was going on? I was kiddnapped less then 24 hours ago and now I'm sat at a table with a mafia family who where talking about me and a mafia boss making a good couple?!

"Grace do you have any family in the mafia? What's your last name?" Daniels father questioned me. Everyone in the table was now looking at me.

"Hayda.. I'm Grace Hayda.."

Suddenly everyone's eyes widened. What had I said? No one I know is in the mafia. Why are they all so shocked.

"This is perfect! Your related to
Christopher Hayla?" He once again exclaimed. "Uncle Chris? Yeah!" Finnaly someone was talking about someone I knew!

"I need you too get into contact with him! Have you got your phone with you?" Natalia and Daniels dad roared.

I shook my head no, "its in my room. I'll go get it." Daniel announced while standing up and leaving the room. He returned minutes later with ny phone and chucked it at me.

I caught it and unlocked it, almost immediately thousands of notifications mostly from my family asking if I was okay came through my phone.

"Call your uncle and put it on speaker." I was ordered by Daniels dad. I done what he said and my uncle almost immediately asbwered the phone. "Grace! Are you okay? Your friends said you hadn't showed up too work and you weren't responding to any messages!" He immediately said.

"I'm fine uncle Chris. I uh..." I looked round at the family not sure what to say, "got wrapped into some things.." I could tell Daniels mum and dad where getting inpatient.

Suddenly his dad snatched the phone, "this is Antonio Rodriguez speaking, your niece is at my sons house and I was thinking we could make an agreement."

He walked out the room with my phone. What the hell just happened.

"Agreement? What kind of agreement does dad mean?" Daniel looked over to his mother.
"Daniel. Your a bright boy. You can figure it out." She simply chuckled