three

alyssa just woke up. she can come home tomorrow.
this is george btw :)

Dream tensed in his seat, he hadn't expected the brunette to actually text him. This made his plan one hell of a lot easier. 

glad to hear it. hope you're doing okay as well

i'm fine. don't worry about me.
once she's fine, would you be opposed to finishing what 
we started the other day?

A smile tugged at the corners of Dream's lips. He hadn't expected this to be so easy. He believed he would have to act out a part he didn't want to play. But now, all he had to do was say yes to George's wishes.

not at all ;)

great. i'll lyk. ttyl, dream

His plan was coming into play. Now, all he had to do was wait.

Waiting turned out to be difficult for Dream. A day passed and George hadn't texted him anything else, which should have been expected since his sister was in the hospital, but Dream was still impatient.

He ended up going to a different club, one owned by another good friend of his and found a pretty brunette boy to feast on. He looked like George a little bit but he was almost nothing like him. George was prettier. George was a better kisser. George's blood was most definitely sweeter.

He killed the brunette boy with only thoughts of George's blood in his head. God, he was obsessed with George- his blood was practically an addiction already and he hadn't even tasted it yet. 

Another day passed. Another day without George texting him. 

Dream would have gone back to Sapnap's club but based on the last conversation he had with his friend, Sapnap was most likely still pissed. They'd had arguments before, an unavoidable thing when vampires were friends. Dream knew he had to give Sapnap a couple days, maybe months to cool off. Then, they would be fine.

Instead, Dream visited his friend Alex again and selected another boy from his Las Vegas-themed club. Alex was more than happy to see him twice in two days. Dream wasn't as close to him as he was with Sapnap, but visiting Alex recently made him think he should become more friendly with the latter. 

He picked another brunette woman to entertain himself with for the night. It was funny how all of Dream's selections happened to be brunette lately. Wonder who caused that to occur...

On the third day, George finally texted Dream. 

hey
wanna meet at club hellfire later tonight?

Of course, Dream texted back almost immediately. The thought of tasting George's blood was making him go insane.

i would be honored
but, can we go to las navadas instead?

yeah no problem
see you at 10pm :)

Dream liked that George thought he had power over him; it would make killing the brunette all the more enjoyable. He could hardly wait.

When 10pm came, Dream quickly got dressed and made his way to Las Navadas club. He decided to wear a black crop top with ripped jeans. He put on eyeliner and ruffled up his hair before grabbing his mask and heading out the door.