sixteen

Originally, Dream was planning on visiting Bad right after he talked to Sapnap.

However, after seeing George's irritated face while at Club Hellfire, he really couldn't resist his urge to bite in. So, he brought them back to their apartment and sat down on the couch, with George now on his lap.

"Hi," he said lowly. Dream could almost feel the brunette's body shiver.

"Hi," George said back, grinning as he looked down at Dream's lips.

The vampire pulled the George closer and closer until their lips were barely brushing. He stuck his tongue out and licked the brunette's bottom lip slowly. George parted his lips almost immediately and Dream felt a sense of pride at how easily the brunette fell apart for him.

He finally connected their lips in an open-mouthed kiss, tongues touching and hands moving in all their glory.

They kissed like that for a while. It felt fucking amazing and Dream could feel his stomach getting all bubbly the more he made out with the brunette. So, logically, he stopped.

Their lips detached, and Dream pulled away only to place kisses along George's jaw and neck. He reached a point on the brunette's neck that made George go crazy and easily sunk his fangs in.

It had been too long, really, because George's blood tasted even better than he remembered. He'd been kissing George just for the sake of kissing George more often as of late. It was confusing, since usually, the only reason he kissed the brunette was to make the other feel good while he drew blood. Dream liked it all the same though. He liked how George kissed him and he liked how George felt.

In the past, he'd connected George to being simply a blood bag that was also a really good kisser. Now, George was just George: a nice, attractive guy that Dream liked talking to (that also just happened to have god-like blood). Dream thought he liked George more than he realized.

Dream pondered this while he stole George's blood, while they were kissing, while they were taking their clothes off, etc. It was different now, but it was a good different. Dream saw George in a new light, and now he couldn't help but just adore every little thing about the human. He was being weird, but George seemed to just absolutely love everything he was giving him.

Dream kissed him softer, yet it was still aggressive and filled with passion. He treated George as if he was a king and Dream was his loyal servant.

He didn't know when the change happened, but he didn't mind it nonetheless.

In the end, Dream cleaned them up and proceeded to let George sleep for a while. What they did was exhausting, he really couldn't blame the brunette.

Dream brushed through brunette locks as George slept. (The brunette insisted that he stay, so he really couldn't refuse.) George looked like an angel while asleep, so soft and peaceful-looking- Dream kind of wanted to smush his face, just a bit.

But he didn't. He moved his gaze away from George and instead tried to plan out what he would say to Bad. The wiser vampire was definitely one of his closest friends, he'd known Bad longer than Sapnap, and whenever he had a problem, the ginger could usually fix it (except for the dilemma with George when he'd asked Bad for help and then proceeded to walk out).

He needed Bad's help more than ever since he was the oldest vampire Dream knew. Bad had the most experience with hunters, and he would know better than Dream what to do with them.

He'd actually have to apologize this time. Sapnap was easier to talk to, since technically Dream had only pissed off Karl, and Sapnap's anger was a small effect of that. Bad, on the other hand, had been actively yelled at by Dream. He'd lost his temper before, but never over a human before. Bad would want a big and dramatic apology, and Dream was ready to unwillingly give it to him.