3.1

The car flew towards a mismatched tower-like house in the middle of nowhere, stopping right before it.

'What a sweet house.' Alice awed as Bella looked as though she was fighting the urge to insult it.

George opened the door slowly, ushering everyone in.
'Come on. Okay, come on, shh! Okay, come on!'
Harry looked around in wonder, watching as a pan hot cleaned by an enchanted scrubbing brush.
'Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?'
'Yeah, Mum will never know.'

Harry looked at the clock, that had pictures of the Weasley family on the hands, which moved from "Lost" to "Home." Their attention was then drawn to a pair of knitting needles knitting something on their own.
'It's not much, but it's home.'
'I think it's brilliant.'

Lily smiled at the appreciative nature of her son whilst Remus appreciated the cozy interior of the Weasley house.

Molly then appeared downstairs in front of them, angry.
'Where have you been? Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear. Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen! Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear.'
'They were starving him, Mum. They put bars on his window.'
'Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley. Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast.'

'I guess it's understandable why she didn't believe Ron. It sounds like something he just made up.' Evan concluded.

Ginny ran downstairs, oblivious to the guest in her kitchen.
'Here we are, Harry. Now tuck in. That's it. There we go.'
'Um, Mummy, have you seen my jumper?'
'Yes, dear, it was on the cat.'

Ginny saw the Harry sitting beside Ron making her eyes widen at him.
'Hello.'
Ginny looked at him wide-eyed, turning and darting upstairs. Fred and George chuckled at their sister.

Sirius smirked,
'Looks like someone has a crush.'
'And looks like someone's completely oblivious to it.' Peter added whilst eying the memory Harry who had a look of confusion plastered on his face.

'What did I do?'
'Ginny... She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really.'

Sirius smirked again, this time joined with James.
'Quite the ladies man eh- just like his father.'

Arthur Weasley appeared at the door.
'Morning, Weasleys.'
'Morning, Dad.'
'Morning, Dad.'
'What a night! Nine raids. Nine!'
'Raids?'
'Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating.'

'Well now... Ah. And who are you?'
'Oh, sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter.'
'Good lord. Are you really? Well, Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?'
'This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night.'
'Did you really? How'd it go?'
'The Weasleys and Harry voiced their excitement when Molly hit
her husband's arm.

Everyone laughed at their reactions.

'I mean, that was very wrong, indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me...what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?'
'Oh, um...'

'A what?' Bella asked, scrunching up her face in confusion.
'A rubber duck.' Alyssa repeated. 'I can't be bothered to explain it to you.'
'You won't explain anything to me.' Bella pouted and Alyssa rolled her eyes,
'That's because you won't shut up with questions.'