04.

**Moxie**

"I'm honestly surprised you came." Magna commented as I stood with him while Monty helped himself to the snacks.
I glanced to the other.
"You're surprised?"
Magna glanced to me with a soft smirk.
"You don't ping me as someone who goes to parties like this." He said as I looked around before feeling my face growing warm after noticing the amount of people making out in different areas of the room we were in.
"Just like you didn't ping me as someone who would rebel, but here you are." He took a sip of his drink glancing to me as I studied mine.

"I want to be different Magna, I don't want to be seen as a typical Ellison who judges others as harshly as my family does, excluding Monty." I said watching my brother walking to a table where a few other vampires were sitting, he made himself known and began eating what snacks he put on his plate.

Magna looked at me before he smiled softly.
"I think that's what I find the most interesting about you Moxie, is you refusing to be like the rest. It's honestly refreshing." He commented as I blushed taking a drink which soon warmed my body as my face flushed red.

"Is this alcohol?" I asked him.
"Well you're rebelling, so I assumed you'd drink as well." Magna shrugged.
I stared at the glass as my legs began to feel like jelly.
"Alcohol hits omega's differently." The room felt like it was spinning as I stood next to the other.
"You're kidding, are you drunk after one sip?" He asked me.
I glared at the other.
"You should have asked me first, as an omega, we have a low tolerance to alcohol so it hits us the hardest." I brought my hand to the side of my head.

"Okay hang on, come with me." Magna took my hand before walking us over to Monty who looked at me alarmed.
"What happened?"
Magna frowned.
"I had no idea omega's couldn't handle their alcohol-"
"You're drunk?" Monty's eyes were wide looking at me as I swayed before grinning.
"No, you are." I grinned.
Monty glared at Magna now.
"You planned this-"
"No actually, I thought every wolf could handle their alcohol, remember we're supposed to learn about each other? Well I just learned Moxie can't handle his liquor." Magna told the other.

Monty was frowning deeply with his eyes on me.
"I can't bring him home like this-"
"I'm going to lay him down, give it an hour max and it should wear off by then." Magna told him with a soft frown.
My eyes were on Magna as I grinned.
"Are you an alpha? Because I can be your omega." I laughed as Monty and Magna stared at me before Monty looked at him.
"Get him sober." He told him.

Magna took my hand and led us away from the party, my body was starting to tingle the longer we walked and my brain was officially mush.
I couldn't think straight as I followed behind the other until we made it to the stairs.
My body fell limp and thankfully Magna was quick to react because he caught me.
"Mox-"
"Carry me." 
He stared at me before smirking with a soft sigh. He lifted me up and walked us up the stairs.

"The room keeps spinning." I laughed as he tried to put me down in one of the rooms.
"Just stay still, I'll get you some water." Magna told me as I stood in the room and looked around.
My body was starting to ache from burning up as I walked closer to the bed.
My face burned as I pulled my shirt over my head and took a seat on the edge of the bed, completely out of it I pulled my jeans down next and continued to sit there.
I don't even think this was the alcohol talking anymore.
My body was starting to crave something and I wasn't sure what.
But it felt like ice the more I sat there.

Letting out a soft whine I pulled my boxers down next.

"What are you doing..?"
My eyes fell on Magna as I sat there completely naked.
"Let's do it." I told him.
His eyes grew wide as he sat the glass down and walked over to his closet.

"You shouldn't be undressing yourself like that Moxie, someone may get the wrong idea." He told me walking over with a robe as I frowned at it.
"It's not wrong if it's wanted-"
"You don't want me." Magna laughed as I stared at him.
"Why not?"
Magna blinked.
"Moxie, you're an omega and I'm just a vampire. It just won't work-"
"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked him as the tears rolled down my cheeks and his green eyes grew wide.

"Don't cry-" He reached for my cheek caressing it as my face burned looking at him.
"Everything is hurting Magna." I told him.
He frowned.
"It's the alcohol." He told me caressing my cheek as I melted into the others touch, it was comforting as I looked at him before my body moved on its own and I was pinning the other on the bed, straddling him.

"Moxie, stop-"
"I can't." I whined as his eyes grew wide.
"Wait.. Are you in heat right now?" He asked me as my heart began to race.
His brows knitted looking at my face and not my body which was disappointing me.
"I need you to do something, please." I begged the other.
Magna watched me as he swallowed frowning.
"What.. Oh god, what do I do?" He tossed me off him as I yelped falling into the sheets as he rubbed the sides of his neck with a soft sigh.
His eyes were on me as I laid there watching the other.

"Magna, please." I looked at him as he let out a shaky sigh.
"You don't want this Moxie, I'm not an alpha-"
"I don't care about that! I don't care what you are, but I know there's something, please..." My eyes swelled with tears.
Magna watched before looking to the door he hesitated before approaching me.
His hands fell on my shoulders as this bolt shot through my body and I moaned which surprised the other.
His brows knitted.
"Moxie-"
"It's okay." I reassured him.
"Just... Touch me more." I told him.

Magna frowned leaning in, his lips near my ear.
"I'm sorry, I can't." He whispered as my brows knitted looking at him.

Magna stepped back after sitting the robe on my shoulders.
"Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind this whole scenario." He looked around the room now.
"But it feels wrong, you started out drunk and then your heat mixed in. I feel like if I make any kind of move, that's taking advantage of you." He knelt in front of me.
"And I don't want that." He frowned.

I stared at him with teary eyes.
"This is day two of being humiliated." I frowned.
Magna looked at me.
"Would you rather be humiliated or wake up with regret? Moxie, I'm a vampire, I don't want to hurt you." He told me.
I looked at him.
"But I want you-"
"You don't know me." He smirked, taking my hand looking at me.
"You are already risking so much just by being here, would you really be okay losing everything like your family, just because you met me?" He asked.

The tears slipped as I shrugged.
"I want to be different, I want to show my dad and the others you guys can be good." I cried wiping my eyes.
"And I thought that maybe if you marked me, then maybe they would slowly accept it." I told him.
Magna looked at me.
"You really have no problem being honest, do you?" He smiled softly kissing my knuckles which sent a shock through my body.
"Not really." I frowned watching him.

Magna looked up at me as he smiled softly.
"I won't mark you Moxie, remember how I told you that I'm the good guy?" 
My brows knitted but I nodded.
Magna smiled.
"This is me being the good guy, I want to get to know you better before you offer yourself to me like this." He teased as I blushed harder pulling the robe closed so he could no longer see my body.
Magna looked at me smiling.
"Because trust me, you do have an attractive body, but I'm not after you sexually. I'm after you just because you're someone who interests me."

"But what if I stop being interesting to you? Will you stop being around me?" I asked him as the tears fell.
Magna reached up and brushed my tears away looking at me.
"No, of course not-"
"But you just said-"
"I know what I said, but that doesn't mean I would stop being around you if you started being less interesting. I mean look at what you're considering throwing away all for the sake of a vampire?" Magna took a seat next to me as my heart began to race.
"You're an omega wolf and I am just a vampire, you should hate me Moxie.. You shouldn't want anything to do with me." He told me as I frowned deeply at him.

"That's not for you to decide." I spoke softly as my face started getting less and less warm now.
"Generation after generation, our families have talked down about vampires, no one's ever really given you a chance." I looked at him frowning.
"But I want to be different, I want to be an omega who chooses a vampire over my own family because they're just scared." I frowned.
Magna looked at me as my body began to ache more.
"You really are something, clumsy wolf." He smirked as I forced a smile but a whine escaped my lips as I pressed my legs together and whimpered now.

His eyes fell on my body as my face flushed red.
"It's my heat." I whined more embarrassed now.
Magna frowned.
"Mox-"
"I-It's okay.." I looked away now with knitted brows.
"It'll pass-"
"Is it painful for you?" He asked me.
My heart raced looking back to him before nodding.
He sucked in some air and with a soft sigh.
He leaned in and his lips were on mine.

I moaned in response to the touch wanting more as I looked at him with lust in my eyes.
His brows knitted.
"I won't go far." He told me kissing my neck as I whined in response.
"M-Magna." He planted gentle kisses before I heard a low growl coming from the other.

"I can't." He broke away looking from me but I grabbed his hand so he wouldn't move.
"Let me see-"
"No-"
"We're supposed to learn about each other, remember?" I frowned at him.
Magna paused before he frowned and slowly looked at me.
His green eyes were black and he was looking right at my neck.

I was hesitant before I dropped the robe and looked at him.
"I won't hate you." I told him as he flinched but stepped forward.
"I mean I offered my body to a vampire," I smiled softly.
"As an omega that has to be an insult, but if you want my blood, I'll give it to you." I offered him as he hesitated, his brows were knitted.
"Moxie-"
"Go ahead." I encouraged him with a soft smile.
"I want you to." I told him.

Magna frowned but he took my hand before I felt his fangs piercing my neck and a surprised but pained gasp escaped my lips.
It hurt more than I wanted and without thinking.
I bit into his shoulder knowing it wouldn't do anything.
I think I was chewing more than I was biting the other.
But then it happened.

His hand slipped and touched my thigh, earning both an excited but pained moan to leave my lips.
"M-Magna." I cried his name as he broke away from my neck and his lips were on mine.
His hands found their way to my hips and I cried against the other as my body began to ache more painfully.
"P-Please... do something." I begged him.
Magna let out a soft growl before I felt his hands on my ass and he thrust against me through his jeans.
He was hard so I knew this was painful for him as well.
He really was against messing with me in the way I wanted.

"Bare with this for now." He told me pressing his fingers into me as I let out a loud but pleased moan throwing my head back as I began to pant.
I tried spreading my legs more open as I bucked my hips against the other.
"I want you." I cried.
"No." He growled biting back into my neck as I cried harder with a flushed face, I could smell the blood as my head began to pound now.
I whimpered against him before my body grew tense and I felt myself releasing with a heavy sigh that escaped soon after.

Magna looked at me.
"Let's get you cleaned up." He told me helping me out of bed.
I followed behind the other as he walked us into the bathroom and he turned on the shower head.
I watched the water hit the bottom of the tub.
"I'm going to check on your brother, can you stand on your own?" He asked me.
I nodded stepping into the tub as Magna frowned.
"I'll be right back." He said leaving my side as the room grew colder watching him go.

Magna stepped out of the bedroom with a heavy sigh, he rubbed his temples with a frown as he walked to the stairs.
He had a feeling this little omega was going to be a handful, especially during his heat.
He would have to find out how soon those happened, so he would be there in place of someone trying to take advantage of the other.
He wasn't sure how it would have played out if it had been another vampire who walked into that room while Moxie was naked..
It was starting to make him angry the more he thought about someone else being around someone he had plans to eventually claim as his.

He made it to the bottom of the stairs to only stop at the scene playing in front of him.

Monty was in the lap of Joshua Kelley, the two were making out like there wouldn't be a tomorrow.
Wasn't he supposed to be a beta?
They weren't supposed to feel physical attraction towards others..
So..
How is this happening right now?
Unless.

Monty has been lying this entire time about his tag and he's been an omega.
..
Hm.

Well this just made things ten times more interesting.