23.

**Moxie**

"Ace Ellison you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Mistral Ellison and for the imprisonment for multiple people in one house. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law-" The police officer was walking Ace to the car as the rest of us stood in the yard.

Ace stared ahead before his eyes fell on my mom and I could only see the anger looking at us.
And when his eyes fell on me?
It was like he wanted looks to kill because he wanted me dead.
I had officially ruined his life.
Mom left him.
All of his children lost all respect for him.
And it fell on me for falling in love with Magna.

Church was also going to prison for a very long time, for the murder and attempted murder of several vampires.
I want to tell you I was going to be able to breathe again.
But because they weren't sent to prison for life? Meant in some years, those two would be walking the streets all over again.
And possible ruining more lives.
But hopefully by then.
Everyone in Crossroads, Moon Rose and Sun Rise are all living peacefully without anyone trying to kill others.

There was also possible news of a school being built down the road from where the church was burnt down at.
And the court declared that both vampire and wolf race would be allowed to attend.
It made me jealous because it would still be a few years before they made that happen.
And I would already be graduated.

My eyes fell on Magna who was watching the police cars driving away with Ace and Church, plus the other alphas who were apart of trying to ruin our lives.

"What are we going to do about our house?" Lexi walked up with her brows knitted.
Our attention fell on our mom and Bane who stood there.
Mom was quiet at first before she looked at us.
"We'll find a way to make it a real home, this time without worrying about images and ratings. We can try to be a real family and start fresh now that Ace is no longer in the picture." She said.

No one seemed against that idea and I'm sure if Devin and Mistral were here, they'd be for it as well.
Mistral was rushed to the hospital and thanks to Emmy's healing abilities, he was going to live.
We had a rough relationship but I think things were finally going to change now that Ace was out of the picture.

Lexi nodded and her eyes fell on me, she studied Magna for a moment before sighing she walked up to the two of us.
I looked at her as she frowned softly at me.

"I was unfair to you from the very beginning, if you hadn't fought against us when it came to seeing this guy? We would of still been foolishly following behind Ace and obeying him like a bunch of brainless dogs." She frowned at me.
"I was harsh with you because I was afraid of what Ace would of done if me or Mistral hadn't stepped forward as alphas, the two of us had a hunch that Zoe knew all along that you were seeing this one behind the families back." She said earning our sister to flinch before Zoe walked up to us.
Grinning.

"But it all turned out alright because look? Those two bastards will possibly rot or be killed in prison, and we're all still together." Zoe's eyes fell on Magna.
"I took a chance on you and it turned out right, you are perfect for our brother and it makes me happy knowing he has someone like you in his corner." She smiled softly at Magna who blinked.
But he smiled back at her.
"I'm far from perfect, but if it makes you feel better? I'll always be in his corner, we're mates after all." He looked to me with a soft smile as I smiled back at him.

Zoe and Lexi smiled at us before they walked away to rejoin their own mates, leaving me and Magna alone as I turned to him and placed my hands behind my back as I looked up and grinned at him.
Magna smiled looking down at me.

"What are you grinning about?"
"Just the fact that you and I actually got what we wanted in the end." I pressed my chest against his as he placed his hands on my lower back and he smiled softly.
"Oh is that so? Am I what you wanted in the end?" He asked me.
I smiled at him.
"You are, from the night we met at the pond until now." I looked at him smiling with this adoration in my eyes.
"You will always be what I want Magna Grimes." I told him.