17.

**Moxie**

"You're pregnant..?" I found myself asking Asta who sat on the ground now seeming more angry than before.
His brows were furrowed with his arms crossed and he wouldn't look at any of us.
"Asta-"

"Yes!" He yelled at me glaring softly.
"I'm pregnant Moxie, am I happy about this? Not exactly.." He looked more hurt now as he brought his knees to his chest.
I frowned softly looking at him.
"Why wouldn't you be excited over something like that?" I asked him.
He looked at me with his face burning.
"Would you be thrilled you're pregnant with someone's baby and all you do is fuck up and run?" He asked me as my brows knitted.

"You don't have to run Asta, especially if you're carrying his kid-"
"I hate being committed! I don't like being held down where I have to take care of another person, do you think I want this baby? I don't! But I won't abort them or give them up." He glared softly with furrowed brows.
"I'm angry with myself and I'm pissed that Sin chose not to wear protection two months ago." He growled.

"Two months?" Magna spoke up frowning at him deeply.
"You've been pregnant for two months and you didn't think to tell absolutely anyone about this little fact?" He glared as Asta glared back.
"It's not your business-"
"Bullshit! Sin is my brother Asta, of course it's my fucking business." Magna growled.

"Okay stop." I frowned at them both.
"Getting angry at each other isn't going to change the fact that Asta is pregnant." I frowned at my cousin who refused to look at us.
"Do your parents at least know?" I asked him.

Asta flinched.
"Of course I haven't told them.. Do you know how my dad would react knowing his seventeen year old son snuck out the night he was supposed to be grounded, met up with his boyfriend and found out he was pregnant three weeks later?" He let out a sad yet broken laugh.
"He's going to kill me when I finally tell them." He hugged his knees tighter and the tears were burning in his gray eyes.

We were quiet for what felt like thirty minutes before I sighed softly.
"You should at least tell Sin." I told him and his face flushed red.
"What is telling him going to do?"
"Prepare you both with the fact, you're going to be parents? Asta, he has a right to know. Especially if you two are dating." I told him frowning.
He frowned back at me.
"He's going to want to be this fake ass family and I'll have to settle, I don't want that-"

"So what, you're going to have the kid then throw them at my brother because you're too much of a child to grow up?" Magna asked him.
"Magna!" I glared.
"No, don't." He growled at me.
"It takes two to have a child and Asta doesn't want to take responsibility because he hates commitment? That sounds like a fucking personal problem, maybe in your next life you'll be born a beta and won't have this fucking problem where you lead someone on then try to run, because you're pregnant? For fucks sake." He growled getting up and left my side as my brows furrowed before I got to my feet and chased after the other.

"Magna, stop!" I yelled at him as he paused near the trees and turned to me glaring.
"You went too far, you need to apologize to him." I told him.
"Are you kidding me Moxie?" He glared.
"He's literally throwing away a kid! How do you not see how wrong that is?"
"I know it's wrong! But you didn't have to be that harsh towards him, he's scared!" I yelled at him.
"How can you be scared of something so fucking beautiful?" He asked me as my eyes grew wide looking at him.

He frowned at me.
"To me having a kid would be the best thing that ever happened to me, next to having my mate by my side. But it's the idea of watching my mate carrying something we created together, it's the thought of getting to hold that baby we created and watching them grow up. Where we get to teach and help them know what's right and wrong. I want that so much and your cousin is so selfish he's prepared to throw it away!" He was hurt and my brows knitted.

"I had no idea you felt that strongly about kids, Magna." I told him.
He frowned looking at me.
"I love kids, growing up I watched over Midori and Katia a lot and it made me realize how much I wanted a kid of my own." He frowned at me.
"Having a kid is everything to me," he stepped up and carefully grabbed my hands looking at me.
"So my question for you is, if we're serious and down the road, how do you feel about having kids?" He asked me.

My throat went dry.
It scared me.
The idea of carrying another life inside of me and that possibility of them turning out to be an Eve..
But.
I would never want to crush Magna's dreams either.

"If.." I felt my face growing warm looking at him.
"If it's with you and we're with each other until we're gray and old, then.. I wouldn't mind having a kid or two with you." I told him.
He blinked before he smiled softly.
"It took a lot out of you to say that, huh?" He smirked.
I blushed glaring.
"A little." I admitted which made his smirk grow and he was hugging me.

We walked back over to Monty and Asta who looked like he had been crying for the few minutes we had been gone.
His eyes locked on Magna for a moment and they darkened.
Magna was frowning deeply at him as well before he took a seat back in the grass.

We were quiet again before Asta looked to Monty who nodded.
Asta frowned looking back at us.

"Sin is on his way to Moon Rose." He told us.
I blinked.
"You called him?" I asked.
"Well when your boyfriend decided to be a complete bully not to mention a total jackass, I just said screw what I felt and called him." He said bitterly.

Magna frowned.
"I went over the line, I'm sorry." He frowned.
Asta rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, you did, but at least someone's getting what they want. He'll be here in less than an hour." He frowned deeply as if not happy at all about this fact.
I frowned softly at the other.
"Maybe him showing up will help you feel slightly more excited about the idea of being a parent?" I suggested.
He frowned at me.
"I sincerely doubt it."

We ended up walking over to the pizzeria in the town to grab something to eat, and it was a public place so no one would try to strangle anyone.

I just remember this tall guy walking into the building with this slight concerned expression as he looked around, until his eyes fell on Asta, and they softened.
Asta however, looked like he was ready to run.

"Hello, Sin." Magna greeted his brother as Sin looked at us for a minute before his eyes were back on Asta.

"I came because you said it was important, what's going on?" He asked.
Asta's brows furrowed looking away from the other.
Sin frowned at the other.
"Asta-"
"I'm pregnant." He blurted out and Sin's blue eyes grew wide standing there.
"R-Really..?" He cautiously approached the brunet who was frowning deeply at him.

"Yes, sorry if I just ruined any chance of freedom you just had." Asta said bitterly which made Sin glare softly.
"I'm taking it that you don't want the kid with that attitude." He said.
Asta glared at him.
"Not preferably but I'm not going to toss them on you and run like I originally planned, I'm just going to deal with the fact we both fucked up." He told him.

Sin glared at him.
"We fucked up? How is you being pregnant such a fuck up? If you're that damn miserable having my kid, either abort it or give it to me after they're here and you can run!" He growled.
Asta glared back.
"You'd like that right? For me to be out of your hair once and for all?" He asked him.
Sin glared.
"Don't spew shit I didn't say Asta, you're the only one who likes to play the victim, and right now? The only victim is the one in your womb." He told him.

Asta glared.
"I told you to wear protection!"
"I did!" Sin snarled.
"It must have broken, I would not trap you with a kid when you're always running Asta, do you honestly think I'd want that on our kid?" He demanded.
Asta sat there looking away from him as his eyes burned.

Sin stood there angry as he stared at Asta who wasn't speaking.
He just let out a heavy sigh before his eyes fell on Magna.
"I wish this would have been better circumstances on seeing each other after you two fled the party last night, but it seems even though I was asked to come here. I'm obviously not wanted, like usual." He said as Asta flinched.

Sin watched him for a minute before he ran a hand through his hair.
"I'll be going then, enjoy your stay here." He said leaving the table and it was obvious, Asta didn't want him to leave with this sadness in his eyes.

I frowned at Asta.
"Go after him." I told him.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"I-"
"He came all this way for you Asta, the least you could do is chase after him." I frowned.
His brows knitted as he got to his feet and I was surprised he was actually listening to me.

**Asta**

"Sin!" I yelled running out of the restaurant looking for the other as my heart pounded against my chest looking for him.
There were people out in the street and I was starting to feel pathetic the more I stood there like a sitting duck.
"SIN!" I yelled his name running through the crowd before I saw his back walking ahead of me.
My face flushed red as I ran up to the other.
My arms reached forward and I was clinging onto the other.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave." I cried into his back as he stood there.
Sin looked up at the blue sky and with a soft sigh he turned around and looked down at me, his hands on the sides of my arms.
"Then don't push me away, don't run away each time something gets complicated or it's too much for you. Let me be there for you like a boyfriend should do, you're only hurting yourself each time you walk out the door and don't come back for days." He told me frowning softly.

"I want to be the support you need, especially now Asta, you may not want to admit it, but you need me." Sin was hesitant with his words.
"And I want you." He told me.
I stood there with my face burning.
"You really want to help me with this kid?" I asked him.
Sin looked down at me.
"Of course I do, they're my kid too, I wouldn't get you pregnant then leave you to deal with it. That's not me Asta, you of all people should know that." He told me.
I blushed looking away from him.

"I don't want to be this huge disappointment in their lives, Sin, I'm still a kid." I frowned at him.
He frowned back.
"In three months you'll be eighteen and you'll still be pregnant, on your birthday. I will buy us a house and we will live there together, we will decorate a room for the baby. Meanwhile, you and I will work on our relationship." He took my hands looking down at me.
"I want this kid with you, we were reckless that night but I want you to know, I'm not going anywhere." He smiled softly at me.

My brows were knitted standing there.
"You'd go that far for me? Even though I've ran more than once because I've gotten scared over being committed?" I asked him.
Sin looked at me.
"You've ran from me, but you've still came back." He pointed out.
I blushed harder.
"I know.." I frowned flinching when he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"So let's do this together and stop running away from me, let me love you, Asta." He told me.

Tears were burning my eyes standing there.
"You're so damn embarrassing." I hissed.
He smirked softly pressing his lips against mine.

"I know."