These Boots Were Made for Walking

Yes, this story is based on the new larry shoe trend. I have to be honest I am obsessed. I think the first one I saw was definitely my favorite. 

If you have been hiding in a meadow of flowers for the past month and have no clue what I am talking about, check out the video above.

Louis was sat on the couch scrolling through his phone when a video pops up. A person in a pair of black jeans and boots walks into frame, shortly after another pair of shoes enters as well. The video ends in the words Larry Stylinson 2010-.

He gawks in amazement. His and Harry's fans were always so creative. Normally, he would be bothered by the intimate story in which the video was telling, but THE SHOES. The shoes just made it a masterpiece and better yet the song was on point!

"Harry! Haz!" he calls walking into Harry's office.

"Yes, love?" Harry asks sitting at his computer brow furrowed in concentration as he types.

"Uh- sorry, I'll show you it later." He mumbles backing out of the room feeling guilty for interrupting Harry.

"No- Lou, I'll be done in just a minute."

Louis walks back into the sitting room sitting back on the couch, watching the video again.

He had to say, they were a bit off though because Harry almost always bent down to Louis level.

He had moved to another video on his phone when Harry leaned over the couch placing a soft kiss on his head.

"Sorry love, I had to respond to an email from Jeff. What did you want to show me?"

"Ooh! It was the coolest video." Louis unlocks his phones excitedly. " Its really really cool! Ready?"

"Ready!" laughs Harry leaning over Louis's shoulder to watch the screen.

Louis plays the video watching Harry's green eyes widen as a smile splays onto his face.

"Is that-woah that's pretty creative!"

"We should do it!" proposes Louis

"What?"

"Please Haz? It would be fun!"

"But they'd know it was us," Harry says biting his lips uncertainly.

"So? It's just our feet anyway,"

"Fine, love if you want to."

"It'll be fun!" he says nudging Harry. "Besides you get to kiss me you can't complain.

Harry rolls his eyes but his mouth uplifts into a slight smirk. "I've got to find my jeans then. "He smirks, heading upstairs. Louis follows close behind hoping to find something from his 1D days.

By the time he gets upstairs, Harry's already wearing a pair of his old black skinny jeans."I don't know how I use to wear these all the time. They're so tight!"

"But, you look great in them. I mean take a look at your legs," calls Louis from inside their large closet.

Louis pulls a pair of pants and his iconic VANS "only for the brave" shirt. Quickly dressing, he walks into the bedroom to find Harry clad in a blue button-up; barely buttoned, his jeans, and an old pair of Chelsea Boots.

Louis chuckles, "Where's the long hair?" "But honestly, love you look great."

The boys set up Louis's phone in front of a blank wall across from the window to allow them enough light. Louis hits the play button and scurries over to where Harry has stepped into frame. Louis steps forward pulling Harry in and lightly kissing his pink lips.

"I love the shirt" Harry murmurs, slightly chuckling, "poutine"

"And I like your's," he chuckles teasing his finger down Harry's chest towards the butterfly tattoo. Harry takes in a sharp breath.

"Reminds me of OTRA tour" murmurs Louis before kissing Harry and leaving to turn off the phone.

"Lou," whines Harry, still standing where Louis left him.

"Harry, we got to get on our other outfits. I'll kiss you in a minute".

Louis quickly changes back into his everyday clothes as Harry changes into one of his many concert outfits. He walks out of the closet wearing Louis' blue pants with his tan boots.

"Ready?" asks Louis hitting the play button on his phone. Rushing over to the other wall where he meets Harry's green eyes staring down at him smiling. He leans down locking his lips with Louis as he pulls him close. Harry deepens the kiss making Louis soft in the knees. He knows that they're still recording but doesn't care as Harry pulls him backwards falling into the chair behind him. Louis falls directly on top of him. Harry's hands tangle in Louis' hair as his lips move to Harry's neck. He frantically unbuttons Harry's shirt, lips still trailing down Harry's neck.

"Lou, it's-" He tries to say. "Lou the phone." he finally whispers out.

Louis quickly jumps up turning off his phone and returning to Harry still slumped in the chair, smiling cheekily at Louis.

A few hours later, they had finally finished editing the two clips. "I'll post it," says Harry currently laying in between Louis's legs. "I have more followers on my burner account. Then we can share it around?"

"Works with me love."

A minute later, Harry's chuckling to himself. "This is so fun, I feel so rebellious."

"Why now?" Laughs Louis. "We do this shit all the time!"

"This is different." protests Harry, bottom lip poking out into a slight pout.

The two post the video and decide to leave it for now, going out to get food.

By the time they've returned home and have gotten into bed, their video has received a lot of attention. "Lou," says Harry, snuggled into Louis' side. His green eyes looking up at his husband.

"Yeah, love?" Louis hums eyes still glued to his phone.

"I think they know," he whispers, turning his phone towards Louis where a video of Ally is playing comparing the boy's legs to the ones in the video. He scrolls down and another post by Katie shows a similar video.

Within less than an hour, both boys are trending on Twitter alongside the hashtags, #harryandlouis, #larrystylinson, and #larryshoetrend.

"I told you!" huffs Harry fidgeting with the ring on his finger.

Louis takes hold of Harry's hand, "Who cares what they think Haz?" He stifles a laugh, "Besides you and I both know they're practically the FBI."

"But Louis, this means more time with Olivia and my fans are going to be upset-"

"Fans? Love, if they don't support Harry, how can they support Harry Edwards Styles?"

Harry's mouth quirks into a faint smile at Louis' use of his full name.

"I'm just worried," he sighs.

"Don't be love, it was fun."

"It was,"

"I love you," whispers Louis planting a kiss on Harry's temple.

"Love you too, "He murmurs cuddling into Louis' chest closing his eyes peacefully, hands still grasping Louis'

I don't love the way this was written. I wrote it in the middle of a long chemistry video so its not the most amazing. Hope you still like it!

Follow me on Twitter @ lou28sunshine for story sneak peeks and other ID/ Larry related rants.

Have a really great day! You are strong and marvelous in all your own ways. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

hugs!

~Lou_28_sunshine