Chocolate Curls

Absolutely hate the title.

Sorry for the delay I have finals in a few days and studying has been my top priority.

Also, I currently have 3 other stories that just need editing s they should be up soon.

Louis unlocked the hotel room door, his other hand intertwined with Harry who was currently wrestling with his dark curls, trying to remove his pink hair tie from the tangled mess.

The boys had finally gotten to their hotel after a long recording session. This week had been especially grueling and the boys had not really gotten to bed until 3 or 4 in the morning. Having to be up at 9 most days didn't give much time for sleep.

The door finally unlocked and Harry walked in, immediately falling face-first into the bed with a groan.

Louis' shoes hit the wall with a loud thunk as he tosses them by the door. "Don't you want to take a shower love?"

"I'll just take it in the morning," he mumbles words muffled by the bed. Although he knew Louis was right, by the time the morning came he wouldn't have the urge to get out of bed. Worst off, he desperately needed to wash his hair. He couldn't wear it in s bun forever.

"Fine," he groans still not moving from the bed. "But I have to wash my hair so you go first."

"Mind if I wash them?" Louis offers hands brushing the hair away from Harry's face. Harry's tired green eyes staring back at him.

"No, I'll do it just give me a minute."

"Haz, let me do it. I can wash it in the tub. Then you and I can go to bed together."

Louis then stands up pulling Harry up with him and dragging him into the large bathroom.

The bathroom was occupied by a large tub a shower and a double sink.

Soon enough the tub was full and Harry slipped into the warm water with a sigh.

After collecting some toiletries from their suitcase, Louis turned the facet on soaking Harry's curls.

"You called your mom right?" asks Harry eyes closed as the water splashes over his head.

"Yah, before recording."

"Tell me about it." he insists

"Well, my moms doing great. She's been busy with the girls but she seemed to be enjoying it." He whispers massaging the shampoo, into Harry's scalp. "She told me she and the girls had been baking this afternoon. A new recipe; she said she thinks you'd like it."

"What was it?" asks Harry through the water as Louis meticulously rinses out the shampoo.

"A cocoa cookie? She said the girls loved them but they do have a ton of sugar. Good for a special occasion though!"

"Hmm. maybe when we get home I'll try it out. "He murmurs eyes still closed.

"Lottie just got a job." Louis continued, taking the conditioner and lathering it on the end of Harry's soft hair. "She will be modeling for this company in Doncaster and then another company reached out to her today about an opportunity in London."

"Really? I bet she's so excited!"

"Yes, she literally wouldn't stop babbling about all the nice people and how talented they were."

"Daisy and Phoebe seem to be doing fine. They both were at a school event so I wasn't able to talk to them. Felicite was there though and she seems to be happy with life."

Louis rinses out the conditioner watching the water run down Harry's breathtaking features

"Tada wasn't that hard."

"But it was easy because you were here Lou"

A small smile flits across Louis tired features as he stands up and heads for the shower.

"I'll jump in the shower so you can wash in the tub.'

"I can wash your hair." proposes Harry.

"No, you wash up and take care of your hair I'll be done quick." Harry obeyed, quickly cleaning up before getting out of the tub tying a towel around his wet hair. He combed it out adding a bit of product before walking into their bedroom. He searched their belongings for a clean pair of trousers before climbing into bed and snuggling down into the sheets.

Moments later the light to the bathroom turned off and he felt the bed shift as Louis climbed in..

"Your hair smells like apples and cinnamon," murmurs Louis, nose buried into Harry's damp hair.

Harry mutters an incoherent response taking hold of Louis' arm draped around his side and pulling it closer so Louis was against his back.

"Goodnight Lou," he whispers into the dark room lacing his fingers in Louis' small ones.

"Night, sunshine."

Have a really great day! You are strong and marvelous in all your own ways. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

hugs!

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @lou28sunshine for sneak peeks, rants, and other ID/Larry related stuff!