Late Night Cuddles

hii! i'm back! Did you miss me? Probably not and that is a-okay because life is a whirlwind isn't it?

Hope you enjoy! I should be a bit more active. Sorry for the delay academics and life got in the way.

Harry slowly untangled himself from Louis' grasp, sliding out of bed. His feet hitting the cold hardwood floor sending shivers throughout his body. Quietly as to not wake Louis Harry slipped out into the hallway and into the cold bathroom.

He wasted no time quickly washing his hands before slipping back into their equally cold room. The moon glowed outside, casting long eerie shadows across the room.

Harry could just barely see Louis, who was buried deep within the blankets as he quickly crawled back into bed beside him.

"You okay?" Louis whispers groggily, turning to face Harry.

"Fine, sorry didn't mean to wake you."

"You're fine, haz. I was awake anyway. Can't sleep for some reason and normally I can always sleep when you're here." he murmurs nuzzling into Harry's warm body.

"Lou, you're freezing!" Harry chuckles, wrapping his arms around Louis who was currently laying in the crook of his arm trying to absorb as much of Harry's body heat as possible.

Louis shifts so his head is resting on Harry's black heart tattoo. Finally settling muttering" You're warm." with a small smile.
"You could have woke me to cuddle or get you another blanket?" protested Harry a small pout growing on his lips.

"No love, you haven't been home in a bit you needed the sleep." He whispers fingers messing with Harry's curls.

But still, I don't want you to be cold." Harry protests taking hold of Louis' hand and playing with Louis' small fingers.

"Wot are you doing?" laughs Louis his eyes crinkling with amusement as Harry pulls at each of Louis' fingers.

"This little piggy went to the market" sings Harry completely ignoring his husband's question pulling on Louis' thumb. "This little piggy went home."

"Harry wot are you saying? You say the strangest things."

"It's the piggy song." protested Harry through a giggle when Louis hands reach down, tickling his side.

"Ey, I'm not done!" Also, your mother never sang the piggy song?

'No, she had different songs, educate me, Harold on the art of the piggy song." Louis quips back, watching Harry grab hold of his hand a small smile showing his cute dimple.

"This little pig had pie" he takes hold of another of Louis fingers. "This little pig had none." "This little pig ran all the way home!" Harry sings in a high voice grabbing Louis' fingers kissing them individually. In turn, producing a soft giggle from Louis who smolders Hary's cheek and face with kisses.

"I love you. I love you," he whispers after each soft kiss. His lips lightly brushed on Harry's warm cheeks as he felt the younger lad smile.

"Lou! Lou!" Shrieks Harry loudly as Louis'shands travel up his sides, Tickling them on the way. HArry desperately tries to wriggle out of Louis grasp to no avail.

Louis doesn't let him, pulling him closer. "No, don't leave again" He whines squeezing onto Harry's tummy tightly.

"Im not going! I promise!"Harry laughs pulling Louis closer.

The two fall into another set of late-night giggles before they finally settle again.

Blue staring at Green as the moon illuminates the room with a blue hue. Neither could ask for any other life different to what they had. Here, home was all they needed. Blue needed green and green needed blue. There was no question behind their bond. A bond that some called fate.

But those who know the truth, those who always know, use a different word.

A word called Love.

Have a really great day! You are strong and marvelous in all your own ways. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

hugs!

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @lou28sunshine for sneak peeks, rants, and other ID/Larry related stuff!