Ch 1

Family. People who stick by your side no matter what. Something I never had until recently.
I found out my life's a lie but the man I love with all my heart showed me the truth.
But not everything lasts forever. 
Right?
  But let's go to the beginning now.

My name is Adenzia. I'm an ex-foster kid.
My parents?
  I never met them or I can't remember.
I went to foster care at 5 yrs old.
Every fake wannabe foster parent I had hated my guts.
I guess you can blame it on my sassy attitude.
But I never really had a family except for Esma.

Esma and I are so much alike, we're almost the same person.
Foster care parents only adopted me because they thought I looked "Stunning", " beautiful" or they just wanted money from me because they wanted me to model. 

Then again they aren't wrong I am Hot. And I'm aware, it's good to be self aware.
I have honey skin tone, black thick curly hair, natural purple eyes.

Foster parents even wanted to get Esma because she's beautiful and smart like c'mon even I can't deny the girl has both the brains and the looks.
Esma has coppery skin, black and purple hair. Dark brown eyes .

She's the type of girl that will love you endlessly but if you mess with the people she loves you're gonna die. She's not afraid to fight or to put you in your place.

She has curves for days and she's silly.
." Hey Zia, your favorite sister is here," Esma said proudly with a wink.
"Why you here? What do you want ?" I replied like an old lady.
"Oh my god you should see your face it looks like you got hit with something Esma'' I turn around to see who said that, then I see Ryder.

Do you have that one handsomely annoying friend but he's super chill and not a jerk.
He's super nice and funny and very overprotective.
That's Ryder aka  Esma's boyfriend; he has tan skin, blond hair, and brown eyes.

He's  Cuban American.
He got all his crack mom's blond hair and only his dad's tan skin and brown eyes. 
Ryder's dad died before he was born and his mom was a crackhead. No, I'm not joking she did crack so he kinda grew up in the streets.

"Wassuppp my sisters".
Esma's face whirls around   "I'm not your sister I'm your girlfriend"
Ryder's eyes were big and his arms to his sides " I'm scared'' 
his eyes darted to me.

''Don't worry Ry I'll protect you from Esma'' I replied with a laugh

"Anyway come on let's go to school,''  Esma said as she flipped her hair and groaned. she hates school but she's smart as hell  she has us go to school with her to " get somewhere in life other than street fighting"

" WHY THOUGH !I HATE SCHOOL" I complained  Esma gives me the death stare 
" Go to our cars now," she said sternly. I could tell Ryder was kinda scared.
So to save both of our lives I just agreed with her.

Ryder sighs with relief.
Ryder is never scared of anyone. Well except for Esma and I.

20 minutes later we were at school after arguing over whose car we were in. At the end Esma and Ryder went in his black  G wagon and I went with my purple mustain.  If you're wondering How do we get our money.?

Well Ryder and I are street fighters or underground fighters you pick.
Esma doesn't work.
Ryder said he would rather die than have her work for a second. He says she's his queen and the man proves it.
" hello my worst nightmare'' i said tiredly at the school

" C'mon  Zia, it's not that bad. " Esma say's  to me.
" you're right it's worse ". Ryder walked from behind us.
" Hey did you hear we have a new student?'' the random girl says.
" I know I heard he's a full course meal,'' another replied.
.  What are they talking about?