Ch 19

Ch 19
Adenzia’s pov
The woman looks at me with horror in her eyes “ B-b-but you d-died”
I smirk “ Nah just kidnapped” I say punching the shit out of her again.
Then she passes out unconscious.
My family is left shocked…Well except for Esma and Ryder.
They just look proud as fuck.
 Alessandro starts clapping and starts saying his sister is a badass.
“ Soooo…” My voice trails off “ Why’d this bitch have a gun pointed at you guys?”
“ Uh…” Sophia’s voice trails off.
“ No lies. If you want me to stick around then no lies and no secrets” I say.
Marco stares at the ground and rubs his neck with his hand.
Nobody answers.
“ Okay fine-” I start to walk off then Lorenzo stops me.
“ Wait. we’ll tell you the truth and everything”
I walk to the middle of the room and Sophia tells me to sit down.
I do and Ryder and Esma sits down with me.
My family stands in front of Esma,Ryder and I.
“ Okay the real reason why you got kidnapped and why these dumb asses were brave enough to point a gun at all of us is because-” Sophia starts to tell be then Alessandro blurts out “ WERE IN THE MAFIA. DAD’S A MAFIA LEADER WHICH YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE LEADER THEN-” Sophia slaps him on the head.
“ Cierra la boca maldita sea” (Shut the hell up god damn. Sophia is speaking spanish)
Oop-what?
They look at us like they're expecting us to say something.
Then Esma finally speaks up “ Oh honey we already knew”
Ryder and I nod “ yeah”
“ Wait what?” Marco says shocked.
“ Yeah we already knew,” Esma says.
“ How the fuck-” Lorenzo says.
I go and hug Sophia and Lorenzo “ All i wanted was the truth.” They hug me back.
“ So thank you for being Honest even though I kinda forced you.” I laugh.
They laugh and hug me tighter.
“ I’m glad you're not mad at us” Lorenzo says.
I smile. I’m gonna do it.
I’m ready to call them Mom and Dad.
So lessfuckinggooo.
“ Why would I be mad at my mom and dad?” I ask.
They stay still like they're frozen.
A whole hour passed and Cole and Selena disappeared. Then I Found them outside smoking week.
Those motherfuckers-
 And Esma and Ryder are being cheesy and slow dancing in the dining room.
I told Mom and dad that I forgave Marco and then Mom decided to forgive dad so that's good.
Now I'm in my room. I just took a shower and I'm in a towel looking for clothes to wear.
I feel a pair of strong hands on my waist and I already know who it is.
Marco.
I turn to face him and he raises an eyebrow.
I smirk and push him gently. “ I need to get ready”
He pouts and whines “ But you're wearing my favorite outfit so far”
I laugh “ So far?”
He nods, smiling a little.
I smile and I slowly let the towel fall off of my body.
He sucks in a breath “ Fuck”
I let my fingers trace his chest. “ How about now?”
He takes a shaky breath and his hands drop to my waist.
“ hm I think-no I know that I love this better.”
Am I going to let him fuck me? Yes.
I put my hand on top of his head and I push him to the ground so he's on his knees.
He looks at my body and then my face.
“ So what do you want me to do?” He raises an eyebrow.
I smile.
“ You're going to eat me and make me cum until I'm begging you to stop. Then you're going to fuck me and you’re not going to stop until  I cant take the pleasure anymore. Understood”
He looks at me with lust in his eyes and he nods his head.
I smile at him being submissive. I know for a fact he’s a switch.
He can be submissive and he could be dominant.
Marco brings me close and he picks me up and throws me on the bed.
 He watches me as I fall on the bed and I could tell he’s looking at my breasts and then he picks me back up and throws me on the bed to watch my breast giggle.
He crawls on top of my body and then he trails, kisses down and I close my eyes and moan softly.
He kisses my pussy and then he sticks his tongue out and touches my hot heat.
I gasp.
And he twirls his tongue around my clit.
“ Oh fuck Marco” I pant sofly.
“  Shh Be quiet. Just moan quietly”
I nod and moan.
My hands go in his hair and he adds his fingers.
I arch my back and shriek.
“ Oh my god yes right there.” I whine.
He looks at me “ Right there?” he taunts and he goes faster.
“ MARCO” I grind my pussy on his face and he groans.
“ God you taste so fucking good”
I throw my head back and moan.
I could feel myself clench around his fingers and I cum.
He makes me orgasm three more times and by the time he comes up I'm on the bed and I feel tired and my pussy is sensitive. Even the slightest touch can probably make me cum alone.
But i’m going to be a greedy bitch right now and have marco fuck me.
I Pull towards me breathless and he kisses me and I can taste myself on his tongue.
“ Fuck me” I wisper begging as i wrap my legs and i feel his large hard length.
He intertwined his hands with mine and pinned me down and kissed me and then he moved toward my neck.
I moan. “ Please” I Whined.
“ So beautiful. Yet so fucking unpatient”
He lines his cock with my entrance.
I whimper.
He thrusts into me Hard. I arch my back and moan as he starts to fuck me.
“ Ugh fuck. Marco.” I moan.
He lets go of my hands and he moves his hands to the headboard of my bed.
I take this chance and I scrape my long nails on his back.
He shutters.
I kiss his neck and suck on it.
I need everyone to know he’s MINE.
If anybody tries to fuck with him then I swear I’ll kill them.
I clench around his cock and i Cum and I scream his name on top of my lungs.
I can’t take anymore pleasure.
I’m pretty sure my pussy hates me right now for cumming so much.
“ M-Marco,I can’t take it-OH MY GOD YES” I say as he fucks me faster.
His cock twitches and he pulls out his cock and he releases his hot load on me and his body falls on me.
We’re both breathless and tired.
Sex two times in a night-Fuck Yes.
Soon after he came We both fell asleep.
The next morning.
I feel worn out and I see Marco beside me sleeping.
I smile and touch his face.
His eyes open and he smiles at me.
“ Good Morning” I whisper.
His fingers caress my face.
“ How are you feeling? Did I go too hard or did I do something wrong?” He asks, concerned.
My heart melts. He’s making sure I'm okay and if I’m fine.
I nod “ I’m fine. You were amazing”
I stretch and my legs feel like rubber.I can barely stand let alone walk.
Marco laughs amused, And he has a look on his face, what is it? Then I know what the look on his face is. Pride.
Pride that he made my legs feel like rubber and pride that he fucked me so good that i can’t walk.
I flip him off and silently say “ Fuck you”
He laughed and then he slapped my ass as he walked to the bathroom. I hear him chuckle and then he says “ Cmon baby! We have to get cleaned or else we’ll probably get dirty again”
“OH hell nah. Bitch you better not fuck me again. I CAN’T EVEN FUCKING WALK” I yell at him.
One thing I'm glad about. These walls are thick so nobody heard us last night.
Thank god.
After 20 minutes I get out of bed and manage to walk to the shower with Marco.
No we didn't fuck. I don’t think my body could handle it right now.
Sure we made out but after he got cleaned I kicked him out of the shower.
He fussed but he eventually left.
SO now i’m getting ready, Today I want to hang out with Marco and Ryder and Esma are going on a date.
Selena is doing a assasination and Mom is going to hang out with her friends today leaving Alessandro with dad.
Dad’s most likely going to teach Alessandro things about being in a Mafia or some shit.
After I got ready Marco and I left to go to Rose Bakery.
That place is amazing. Perfect food.
“ Hey? What made you want to forgive me?” Marco asked me.
We’re sitting in the rose bakery and we just ordered our food.
I think about it “ Because I love you and You love me. Because you make me happy and I thought to myself “ Why would i Risk a relationship over a lie? A secret?” I knew I would forgive you and plus I missed you a lot”
He smiles softly and puts his hand over mine giving it a little squeeze.
” I missed you too,” He says.
We got our food and ate there even though he just posted on his instagram and he made me post on mine.
After we ate and hung out we went to his old childhood house.
Unfortunately his mom Jade wasn't home or else he would have introduced me.
Yeah I guess he told his mom about me.
“ This house is so nice.” I say to Marco.
He gave me a tour and now I'm sitting on the couch drinking a cup of sprite.
“ Yeah I loved it here. I had friends over all the time even though they were Fake”
I shake my head. “ I hate fake people the most. That's why I limit myself with the people I hang out with. Been played by people and now I don’t deal with that shit anymore.”
He was about to say something but then there was a knock at the door.
“ Jade Please open the door” I hear somebody say.
Marco’s face turns pale and he starts shaking.
I’m confused and then I remember what he told me on our first date.
His dad.
I feel my eye twitch and I feel pure rage throughout my body and I put my cup of sprite on the table and I run toward the door.
I open it and it
It’s definitely Marco’s dad.
He pushes me and I fall.
Okay,I wasn't expecting that.
He runs and yells “ JADEEE” 
But then I ran to run tackling him on the ground and I punched him in the nose.
Then he slaps me across my face and Then Marco comes and Takes Both of us apart and Then Marco starts hitting Lukas ( Lukas  is Marco’s dad)
Noah stumbled back and says “ I guess My pathetic son wants to fight”
Noah was about to punch Marco but Marco dogged it and grabs Noah’s face and and then Marco brought up his Knee and he bashes his face in Marco’s knee.
“ ENOUGH! YOU BEAT MY ASS ENOUGH” Marco yelled.
“ It was your fault” Lukas  breathed out.
“ For what” Marco says through his teeth.
“ Your fault because if you weren't born then Jade wouldn't have pushed me away. I wouldn't have cheated and Now i have your brother. And i fucking hate you two”
“ Fuck you Lukas . My mom doesn't want you. She left your ass 18 years ago when she found out that you had another son. Now my mom is happy, Scarlett is Mom’s best friend now and mom and Scarlett are better and happier without you. But if you ever go by Cole or Me or even anybody I love…I Will Kill You and that's a promise” Marco’s eyes are filled with tears and he lets out a relieved breath when Lukas  leaves.
I run to his side and pull him in a tight hug.
He kisses the top of my head “ I love you” He says.
“ I love you too. And i’m proud of you for telling your dad the truth”
We didn't talk about what happened, instead we just cleaned each other's wounds. When Lukas pushed me my head got hit and it was bleeding but i didn't feel it.
By the time we got to his house it was nighttime and we just decided we’ll just binge watch the vampire diaries.
But we didn't watch anything we just fell asleep.

( Authors Note: Lukas DeLuca and Lucas Gold arent the same person they just have the same name but spelled differently. So please don’t say their the same people)