CH 2

Adenzia's pov
The next morning I woke up tired even though I went to bed at 7. I hear some muffling sounds and whines.
what's that? I grab a gun fully loaded and go out of the room toward the noises. It leads towards Esma and Ryder's room. I open it up and see it!! Ryder and Esma having sex.
"I MIEI OCCHI" (my eyes).
They both looked at me like I was crazy and put on clothes. Esma put her hand on her hip
"Grow up Zia like you never had sex before?" my eyes got big and my hands go to my sides.
"Touche".
"Wait what? My little sister did what? Lost her virginity? TO WHO??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NUN OR SOMETHING " Ryder sarcastically said/yelled.
Haha lol
"Anywho, Zia, what do you expect? Ryder and I have dated since we were what? 11 or 12"
ok, I knew this but I like being dramatic.
"We started dating on your 12th birthday," Ryder said matter of factly. As he walks off toward the bathroom room. "Yeah, you weren't even going to ask her out you were acting like a little bitch. I remember you panicking and saying she didn't like you like that and you should give up ''I yelled as he closed the door.

For the next hour (we woke up at 6 normally I would go to the gym but I'm too tired) Esma and I just hung out watching tv and talking. But so far I couldn't get Marco de Luca out of my head. Why does he have to be my exact dream boy type like I'm not even joking he's my exact type. But I fell in love before and he broke my heart so I know better than that. And I know he's coming back in 2 weeks.

"AHHHHHH NOOOO PLEASE NO" Ryder yelled

Esma and I looked at each other then grabbed our guns and ran to see why Ryders was yelling.
We pointed out our guns and saw nothing.
"What's wrong" Esma checked his face to see if he was hurt.
I looked for any reason why he was yelling. Ryder looked at us and took a deep breath then screamed." I HAVE NO MORE CONTACTS I HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES AND LOOK LIKE A NERD"
Esma and I rolled our eyes "Seriously ? " we both said to him sarcastically.
I walk out and Esma stays.
" I think I have an emergency pair-" Esma says but I walk off. I check my time and I need to start getting ready for school.
I take a shower and change into my favorite outfit black shorts and a black top With boots. And a leather jacket. While Esma and Ryder are getting ready I grab my keys and phone to get STARBUCKS. While I drive I can see the sunrise. It's peaceful and calms the mixture of purple, pink, and orange. I went inside the Starbucks. I ordered a grande dragon fruit drink and a chocolate croissant for Esma. A grande pineapple coconut green smoothie, and a spinach, feta, and egg white wrap for Ryder, And last but not least I got myself a grande green tea frappe with a petite vanilla bean cone. Then I ordered 3 ham and cheese croissants one for Mark, our next-door neighbor who lets us know anything we want to know if we get him food or money and one for my math teachers ( you could bribe her with anything to change your grade) and the other is for Ryder just in case he gets hungry before lunch. I wait a moment until the food is done and grab the food and pay and drive back home.
" I brought gifts for us all," I said as I held up the bags.
" YESSS I'M STARVING" Esma screamed. Ryder just runs up to me and grabs all the bags and dumps them all out and gets his food. Esma grabbed her drink and food, and so do i. ( Trust me were all grouchy in the morning without either T.V or Starbucks)
We ate our food and talked as we watched an episode of "My Hero Academia" . ( Authors Note: I've never actually watched this show but I hear good things about it)
After that Ryder makes a quick stop at Marks to drop off food. Then we all leave to go to school.

MARCOS POV-
" Sea monkey stole my money" I mumbled in my sleep.
" WAKE UPPPP BROTHHHAAAAA"
My eyes shoot open and I get up. Pointing my fully loaded gun at whoever woke me up.
The light turns on and it's Cole who woke me up.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"????? I yelled
He just yawned and grabbed his phone out and played his favorite song
" Or Nah"
" Wake up brother, we gotta go to school today". He nodded his head and jumped to his feet and started dancing.
" What?? you? going to school??" I burst out laughing.
" Why does everybody keep saying that??. I go to school, And imma a good kid though" he smiled.
" You would have a better chance Dating Summer Fulk," I said with a smirk.
Summer Fulk is a very gorgeous and talented singer, model, actor, and she has her own line of clothes. Also, Summer is Selena's best friend.
" AHHH!! you're using my favorite person in the world against me now? You will pay for this Marco, my dear brother".
Despite how much I hate Cole from what he did 7 months ago he's not that bad and I like hanging out with him.
But I don't think I can ever forgive him for what he did. But I think I can still hang around him without the urge to kill him. So I'm gonna do that instead of being lonely.
" But wait, are you seriously going to school??" I asked, thinking he's playing around.
" Yeah, I enrolled yesterday. Yours and Selena's reactions are the same. Also, why didn't you tell her?" he asked and said.
" Wait, you spoke to Selena?" I asked in confusion. Lena and Cole can't be in the same room as each other without an argument happening.
" Yeah and everyone is ignoring her, including you. " he crossed his arms and continued " So why are you ignoring her?"
" Because I can lie to everybody else but I can't lie to her," I sigh.
" That's so true. Remember that time in Mexico last year on summer vacation you dropped all her shoes in the water and you said that her shoes were still on the plane. she flipped out on yo ass."
He chuckled.
" Yeah, I remember that." I sighed and remembered that i- we have to go to school. " now get out of my room because we're gonna be late for school"
Cole looked like he was gonna cry because he was in pain.
" I know you don't want to go to school because of-" I couldn't finish.
" Because we were bullied and you dated a girl who you thought loved you and you never introduced me to her and then I started dating a girl who I invited to dinner then we both found out the girl I was dating was the girl you were dating then she changed us from nerds to bad boys and used us for sex and drugs and for her to look better. Then we made her choose which one she wanted to date because she said she loves both of us and- ."
" Stop it okay? It's all in the past."
Cole looked mad yet like he didn't care.
Cole just rolled his eyes and walked off out of my room. He yelled. " Hurry up and get ready or we're not stopping for McDonald's."
Oh Merda ( oh shit)
I got ready fast and then I went to the living room to see Cole clapping.
"Wow I'm impressed Marco, you got ready in 20 minutes. Now Eat your mickey d's"
Cole throws the Mcdonald's bag at me and I catch it in my hand. Cole also slides coffee towards me.
" Thanks"
" Welcome," Cole checks his phone. And starts texting then smiles.
" Who you texting?" I ask.
Cole quickly puts his phone away and says " Let's go to school." as he runs out the door.
Weird.
" Whatever" I walk off to the garage.
Cole and I thought about which car to take.
The motorcycle, the Lambo, or my Jee wagon.
" I call the motorcycle," Cole says excitedly.
" Don't you have your own cars? And your own motorcycle ''I ask with a raised eyebrow.
" Can you shut up?" Cole stares at me.
I roll my eyes " whatever"
I let Cole take my motorcycle and I took my Lambo.