ch 7

Marco's Pov

" Lorenzo's rat got me in and I'm meeting them right now," I say to Cole.

" So Chris aka Lorenzo's rat got you in the Lion's Mafia?" Cole asks.

" Yeah he just texted me and gave me the details to everything"

" Yeah, but why do you still have to do this mission don't you have to look after Adenzia?" Cole  sits down on the couch.

" Listen I have to spy on the Lions because they've been stealing from the Emerald Pythons and Lorenzo wants his supply's back so I'm going undercover as a new member and when they have a new shipment the pythons are going to be there already. And to answer your question I have to look after Zia because Lorenzo only trusts me and we don't even know who kidnapped her when she was little so Lorenzo's suspicious it might have been someone he's close to." I explain to Cole.

" Oh dang. So when do you meet Chris? "

I take a look at the text that Chris sent me earlier.

"8 pm it's already 5 so like 3 more hours."

" What's gonna happen when you meet him?" Cole asks,  slightly concerned.

I think about it and it has to be something Lorenzo and Markus would do.

( You'll see in the future who Markus is)

" They'll probably ask me how loyal I am and make me do a task then boom I'm in," i say turning away from him and staring out a window.

How am I supposed to keep an eye on Adenzia and work for the lions?

I was in my thoughts and my phone rang.

Cole answers.

" Hello? Oh hey wassup daddy Lorenzo" he says and I turn around fast and run to get my phone from him.

Even though Lorenzo loves Cole's sense of humor, I'm going to kill him.

I snach the phone from him " Lorenzo I'm so sorry"

Lorenzo just laughs " Oh god he reminds me so much of me when i was your guy's age"

Cole pats my shoulder " See he has a sense of humor unlike you'

" Shut up" I whisper.

" Anyway I was calling to see if you have any updates on my little girl," Lorenzo asks.

" Yeah we found information and i'll text it all to you later"

" Okay, and have you got a text from Chris?"

" Yeah, I have to meet him at 8," I say with a yawn.

" That's good just,  find out whatever information you can get. Make them trust you and make them believe you're loyal to them, ''Lorenzo says.

" Okay, and do you have any leads on who took Zia when she was a baby?"

" Zia??" Lorenzo asks.

" Oh, that's her nickname from all her friends" Cole bursts in our convo.

" You're friends with her??" Lorenzo asks, not surprised.

" Yeah Marco and i are friends with her and her friends Ryder and Esma"

" Oh that's good-Wait, did you just say Marco has friends??? As in your brother Marco  Gabriel De Luca????"

" I'm offended," I say.

" Why it's not like your brother is lying," Lorenzo says laughing.

" Oh screw you both Assholes ''I say while  rolling my eyes.