Ch 14

Marco’s Pov

Lorenzo is in New york.

He’s in my fucking house and hes drinking my favorite whiskey.

Dammit marco. Not the right time for this.
“ Lorenzo? When-How-What?” I stutter.

“ Marco. Yes i'm here and we managed to get the cops off our backs so Yes Selena is here too. Unfortunately they have jet lag or else they would have surprised you too”

“ Well, don't you think that's a little Sus that you're here in my house. In the middle of the night?” I'm nervous.

“ Yeah you're right but I know you. You always go to the kitchen in the middle of the night to get a glass of water”

“ That's weird” i say trying to make a point 

Lorenzo rolls his eyes “ I used to babysit you.” 

Oh right.

“ But anyways, the main reason why I'm here. I need information on my daughter”

“ Daughter? What  daughter?. I didn't know you have a daughter” i say trying to make him leave,

He just stares at me like i've lost my mind.

“ Are you  on drugs? Wait nevermind i know you do smoke weed”

How-

“ I’m gonna go and tomorrow show up sober to my house and I need that information on my daughter and on the lions” He gets up and heads out.

FUCK

Oh my god. How am I supposed to do this shit?

I’m dating his daughter and I have serious feelings for her and he told me before I Became her friend in the beginning he said “no funny business” so therefore i'm fucked.

I groaned and I finished the cup of water and then i looked the door and went upstairs and i layed with Zia.

I grabbed her gently and held her in my arms.

I smelt her hair to calm myself down.

Coconuts.

I smiled and hugged her and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning 

( It’s still Marco’s Pov)

I woke up and Adenzia was gone and where she was laying was warm.

She must've left not too long ago

I went to the bathroom and it filled with steam from the hot shower.

I brushed my teeth and went down stairs.

I smelled food and my mouth started to water.

It smelled so good.

I went to the kitchen and saw Adenzia. Her hair was wet and in a bun and she was wearing a new pair of clothes.

Gray Sweats and a green shirt.

With my slides and she was cooking.

Oh my god-it smells so good.

She looked at me and smiled “ Buenos dias”

( Good morning)

 She knows Spanish too? Good god she's perfect.

“ Hey. whatcha making?” I say sitting on a chair by the counter.

“ Chocolate pancakes and  cheesy Scrambled eggs with bacon cut inside it”

“ Sounds good” I say , stealing a piece of bacon which was cooked and was being put inside the egg batter.