Chapter 1

Beginnings

Stiles had just woken up. He is so energetic. He jumps out of bed and takes a shower. He has time because he woke ups t 6:30 and school starts in 2 hours. Stiles gets out of bed and brushes his teeth and dries himself off. He puts on some combat boots some jeans and because he's feeling confident, a shirt that shows off his muscles. Stiles doesn't know why people think he is skinny and weak

He goes downstairs and meets his dad.
"Hey daddio! How's it going?"
"Good, how are you feeling?" Noah asks.
"Yeah im feeling great!" Stiles says with a smile.

Guess this is one of his high highs. Noah thought.

"Here take your pills." Noah puts stiles'  set of pills in front of him.

"No. They make me feel... not good. And anyways I don't need them. Look at me," he stands up and points to himself. "I'm fine! Great even!"

"No stiles, take them." His dad gave him a challenging look. Eventually stiles gave in. He takes the pills and water and gulps it down.

"Happy?" He feigns sincerity.
"Yes, very. Now eat." Noah responds.

They eat breakfast and talked about whatever. "Well dad, I need to go and pick up Scott."
"Okay son, stay safe."
"Always!" He shouted and goes out the door.

He got in his baby, roscoe and drove him to Scott's house to pick him up. He arrived at Scott's house.
"Hey scotty-boi." Stiles greeted.
"Hey. What's got you in a good mood?" Scott asks.
"What? I can't be happy?"
"You can. I'm just asking.," Scott shrugged. "Hey, um why weren't you in school on Monday and why wouldn't your dad let me check on you on the weekend?"

Stiles didn't know what to say. He had to lie. Luckily he is the best liar in beacon hills. "Well I was sick and I didn't want anyone to catch anything."
"Stiles, I'm werewolf. I can't get sick." Shit
"Oh yeah. Ha, must've been really sick because I forget. But I'm fine now." Stiles said.

After that conversation, they arrived at school shortly after. It was 8:05 so they had time. As they were parking roscoe, Allison and lydia came and parked next to them.

"Hey guys." Allison said. It was still a little awkward between Scott and Allison but they were working it out.

"Hey guys." Scott and stiles said at the same time.

They started walking into school. They all have the same form class but their lockers are far ways from each other. They separate and go to their lockers putting their books and stuff in them.

"Oh I'm Scott? I might not be here next week." Stiles said.
"What? Why not?" Scott asked sadly.
"There's um, some things that my dad has to do out of town and he's dragging me with him." Stiles lied. In actuality he has a dance competition.

"Why do you have to go?"
"My dad doesn't trust me alone in the house.
"Well why can't you stay with me and my mum?" Scott pleaded.
"Well that's what I said but everything's already planned. Sorry bro." Luckily stiles managed to mask his scent and steady his heartbeat.

"It's okay." The bell rang and they went to form.

Time skip

It's period 5 and some of the pack have science with Mr. Harris. Bitchy, stupid Mr. Harris. Stiles thought as Mr Harris droned on and on and on. Stiles knows some of the stuff he's talking about because he takes extra credit so he doesn't miss out much with the dance training and when... when he's having his lows.

"Mr Stilinski, are you listening to even a word I'm saying?" Mr dickface said to stiles.
"Uh no but I am now." Stiles responded lazily.
"Well I asked you a question! What is filtration?"
"The process in which solid particles in a liquid or gaseous fluid are removed by the use of filter paper." Stiles put a cheeky smile on his face from his success.

Mr Harris stared at him for a second with a bewildered face but quickly lost it.

"Well, I guess you can do something other than misbehave, Stilinski." When mr douche turned around and started talking his shit. Stiles lost his smile and rolled his eyes. He continued looking out of the window.

Scott noticed this. Stiles doesn't normally act like this. Thought Scott.

The bell rang and they packed up and they exited class.

"Yo where are you going? English is this way." Scott was confused.
"Oh yeah, uhm I'm skipping. I'm gonna go meet some friends."
"Friends? You have other friends?" Scott laughed.
"Yes dude, I have other friends," Stiles feigned hurt and put a hand over his heart. "Just cover for me if you have to okay?"
"Sure dude." They then separated ways, Scott to English and stiles to to meet his lover and his friends outside of town.

Pls read -A/N: so guys first chapter... hope you guys enjoyed. I wrote the draft in school so it's rushed. I hope u like it and pls tell me if there's any spelling mistakes.

Who should be mean?

How do they find out that stiles is a dancer?

How do they find out stiles is gay?

Are they all nice or dicks?

Plllssss tell me!!!

Thx

05/12/21