Chapter 4

Point Of View

Bold=sign language

Stiles' pov

I wake up in a bad mood. I still can't believe they kicked my out! They need me. I figure shit out, like how bad Matt was and about Theo. I also come up with the plans and everything. They can't do jack shit without me. Ugh whatever.

I get out to bed and put on some deodorant and spray. I feel lazy and don't feel like showering. I put in some comfy close and go downstairs. I woke up at like 7:30 so I have time.

"Hey stiles." My dad says. I don't answer.

I go to the fridge and get some water.

"Son?" He tries again. I still don't answer.

I dont feel like talking right now.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks sincerely.

Yes but its not that. The pack kicked me out.

"What? Why?"

They said to 'protect me' I roll my eyes and take a sip of my water.

"I'm sorry. But hey, do you know your friends are coming?" He puts a smile on.

Yeah I know. That might be the only good thing that might happen today.

"Im sorry.  Well, I need to get to work. And remember ," he trails off

No skipping classesI fake smile

"Bye"

I wave

Time skip

Im in my jeep waiting for Newt and all. I get a text that they're here. I get out of my car and meet them outside. I go up to newt and kiss him with passion.

"Well hello there Tommy." Newt says once we part. I smile.

"Hey"
"Yo"
"Tom"
They all say

Hey guys! I'm so happy you're here.

They furrow they're eyebrows. "What's wrong greenie?"

My 'friends' kicked me out. Im really mad about that.

"Im sorry dude. Want me to beat him up for you?" Minho asks with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Nah. If they don't want my help, I'm it going to give it to them. Now come on, you need to get your schedules.

We walk into school and see my old pack. My friends scowl at them, giving them a death stare. We enter school and walk to the office.

Scott's (McSmalldick) pov

Me and the pack are at school watching stiles in his car. He looks sad. Did we do the right thing? Yes, yes we did. It s to protect him. And we will go with the plan.

I see stiles look up excitedly and get out fo his jeep. 3 boys and a girl come up to him. Suddenly, stiles kisses one of the boys with blonde hair. What the hell? Since when did stiles like boys? The other 2 boys and the girl hug him.

Stiles starts moving his hands weirdly. Wait, is he signing? Since when did stiles know sign language. The people around him smell a mix of confusion, worry and anger. I decide to listen in.

"I'm sorry dude," an Asian boy says to stiles. "Want me to beat him up for you?" He asks with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Who are these people?

Stiles signs something and they go make their way towards us. When they're walking to the door they see us and they give us, but mostly me, a death stare. What did we do? I thought.

Newts pov

I'm so excited that I'm in Beacon Hills so I can spend time with Tommy and take care of him. I love him and would do anything for him.

"I'm gonna text Tom saying we're here." Brenda says happily.

We enter the school parking lot and we see Thomas getting out of his car. He comes up to me and kisses me passionately. We part and be smiles.

"Well hello there Tommy." I smile too.
"Hey,"
"Yo."
"Tom!" Gally, Minho and Brenda all say.

Tommy starts signing something. Hey guys im happy you guys are here.

We're all confused. Why is my baby sad? And who did it?

"What's wrong greenie?" Gally asks sincerely.

My 'friends' kicked me out of the pack. I'm really mad about that.

"I'm sorry dude. What me to beat them up for you?" Minho says protectively, with a big smirk on his face.

Nah. If they dont want my help, im not going to give it to him. Now come on, you need to get your schedules.

Tommy guides us to the school and we see his old friends. We all give them but especially Scott a death stare. We enter and make our way to the office.

A/N

So how was it? Good? Yes no maybe so???

I've got plans for the other chapters so that's good :))

My key board is acting up so thats sad.

Pls check for mistakes and stuff :))