Chapter 6

Why do I feel like this?

Triggers: slight depression(?) Mention of suicide (but grazed over)

Stiles pov

As we're walking back into the school I think I see something but it could just be my minds playing tricks on me. I don't know why I'm like this. I don't like feeling like this.

Newt is taking me to the office so I can go home. I feel like a burden. Maybe I should just end it all. No. No. Newt. I would hurt him, hurt everyone.

My thoughts get interrupted by newt talking, "Hi I'm Newt O'Brien. Um Thomas doesn't feel and I'd like to call his dad to pick us up."

"Okay, who's his father?" The lady behind the desk asks.

"Yeah, it's Noah Stilinski."

"He has a son named Thomas?"

"Oh no. It's stiles we just call him Thomas." He clarified.

"Okay. I'll call him right now."

She the number and newt sits down next to me. He lets me lay my head on his shoulder and we sit in silence for a while.

"Don't worry Tommy. Everything's gonna be okay." He says quietly.

I let a stray tear fall, newt wipes it. About five minutes later my dad walks in and comes straight to me. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. He asks me what happened.

"I don't know. I just- I just don't feel good."

"Okay let's go home," My dad turns to the receptionist. "We'll be going now. Thank you." She nods in sympathy.

We start to leave school but Minho, Brenda and gally come up to us.

"Yo, what's up?" Gally asks with a frown on his face.

"Nothing much. You know, the ceiling, the sky, the clouds. All that jazz." I laugh trying to lighten up the mood.

"Are you going home?" Brenda asks.

"Yeah. But I'm fine. Everything's gonna go okay." I say, repeating Newts words.

"Okay, well we'll see you see soon." Minho says.

We leave and go to the car. Why do I feel like this.

———

What stiles didn't know was that Scott and the pack saw this interaction and wondered how they knew each other.

A/N so sorry for the short chapter. The next one is gonna be longer hopefully. So ye.

If anyone feels like this don't be afraid to contact me or any professionals. People are here for you <3

So yeee bye

21/12/21