Chapter 2

Maxwell Dance Studio

First person- Stiles

I'm in roscoe driving to Beacon Valley to train with Newt, Minho, Brenda and Gally. I'm playing some music. Boys will be bugs by cavetown is playing. I sing along.

I'm a dumb teen boy
I eat sticks and rocks and mud
I don't care about the government
And I really need a hug
I feel stupid (stupid)
Ugly (ugly)
Pretend it doesn't bother me
I'm not very strong
But I'll fuck you up if your mean to bugs

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. I haven't seen Newt in a week and I just need him here, with me.

It's getting cold down here underneath the weather
I skipped class to sit with you
I really like your spotty sweater
If ladybugs are girls
How do you make kids together?
What's it like in a female world?
I bet it is so much better

How do ladybugs make kids? I thought as I passed the 'Welcome to Beacon Valley!' sign. I smile knowing I'll see my friends again. I already texted them saying I'm coming and to meet me at Maxwell Dance Stuido.

I just turned 14
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean
Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now
And I'm very scary
I punch my walls stay out at night and I do karate
Don't message me 'cause I won't reply
Wanna make you cry-y
Ain't that how it's s'possed to be
Though it isn't me
boys will be bugs right?

I pass some houses and stores knowing I'm also at my destination. I hope my dad isn't mad because I didn't tell him I was going l. He will understand right? I mean, I'm just going to see my friends then I'll be back.
I get out of my thoughts as I make it to the building. I see Minho's '67 Chevy impala and Brenda's Audi R8 in front. I get out of the car and start to head inside.

"Hey Mandy!" I greet the receptionist.
"Hey stiles. Aren't you supposed to be in school?" They ask me, accusingly.
"No," I lie. "Day off."
"Hmm. Okay then, you go in. The others are already here. Have fun."
"Thanks, bye."

I enter the doors and Newt sees me first. "Tommy! Hey, how are you?" He's beaming.
"Hey Newtie. I'm doing great. You?"
"Amazing."

The others come up and hug me and greet me. We go to where they were sitting and watch people dance. Once people are done we go on.

Watch till 1:12
Minho- leather jacket
Newt- sleeveless
Thomas- next to gally
Gally- Right to Brenda
Brenda- girl

Once we're done, people clap and we go back to our place and watch other people dance.

We clap and cheer for all the people that went up to preform. Charlie Maxwell, our choreographer gets our attention.

"As everyone knows we will be going to regionals in Concord, California. I know some of you guys know who's competing but for those who don't I will say it. Thomas, Newt, Minho, Gally, and Brenda. So congratulations to you and everyone else you will have your chances if we make it to nationals!"

People congratulated us and we all went home after 3 hours.

"Hey Thomas, guess what?" Brenda tells.
"What?" I ask.
"We are moving to Beacon Hills!"
"OH MY GOD!?? Really?"
"Yes Tommy." Newts exlaims.

We all celebrate going to bar in town. And you may be thinking, why are you going to a bar? You're all underage.

Well we know a guy that lets us drink. Anywho, we get there and we all drink and cheer and all the shit you do when you celebrate.

"Well guys I need to go before I get too drunk."
"Do u want me to call your dad?" Gally asks.
"No. He actually doesn't know I'm here." I look down not wanting to see their faces.

"Tommy your dads probably going off his head."
"Nah, Newt. He trusts me and he most likely will think I'm with tou guys, which, is true so." I trail off.

"Hey if you get in trouble don't drag me into this." Minho says and gally agrees.
"Wow guys, such great friends you two are." I say sarcastically.
"Hmm we try." Gally retorts.

I get up and hug them all good bye and kiss newt. I exit the bar and go to my jeep. I look at my phone and see multiple texts and miss calls from my dad, Scott, Malia and lydia.

I call my dad.

Noah
Stiles

Calling dad....

Heyyy dad.
STILES WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!? IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK! SCOTT SAID YOU SKIPPED CLASS!
Oh um I'm in Beacon Valley. I'm coming home now
Jesus stiles tell me things next time AND DONT SKIP CLASSES!
Okay, okay I'm coming now.
Have you been drinking?

How the fuck does he know that?!

What no! I'm not
Then why are you slurring your words?
Im not I'm just tired from all the dancing okay?
I don't believe you. When your home we're gonna have a talk about communication, you got that?
Uuuhhh yep
Okay stay safe!
Okay bye

Call ended- 30 seconds

God I am in so much trouble....

A/N- Chapter 2 yay!! I hope u enjoyed it! Pls tell me what u want to see in the future and check out my book ideas and yeeee

Some insight on stiles bipolar. I got this from NyaGordon-X And ye got checkout their story 'Dance together' and their other stories :)

I won't be posting for like 3-5 days after this bc school and stuff so sorry abt that

5/21/21