Chapter 5

Trigger warning: smoking

Smoke

Im in history with the pack when stiles and the people he was talking to come in. Stiles puts a note on the teachers desk and she just nods sympathetically.

"Okay class, we have new students. Please, introduce yourselves."
"Hi, I'm Minho Lee and yes I know I'm hot." He introduces himself. How cocky. I think.
"Hi I'm Newt O'Brien, and yes I'm British." Some of the class snicker.
"Well I'm Brenda Wyom." The girl says.
"Gally wright." Anti-social huh?

"Alright. Have a seat please." They sit all around stiles.

Is he that upset that we kicked him out? Of course he is. What kind of stupid question is that Scott? How do they know him?

Class ends and we all pack up. I hear the British boy say something to stiles.

"Tommy, when do you think you'll be talking again?" He asks sadly. Who's Tommy?
Stiles just shruggs.

Why isn't he talking? They exit class and me and the rest follow him.

"So you got any good food here?" Minho, I think his name is, asks.
"You and your good Min." Brenda mocks.
"Whatever."

"Hey, do you know anywhere where we could smoke around here?" SMOKE? Why are they smoking? Does stiles smoke?! Oh my god!

Stiles signs something. Yeah. Behind the school. Come on. They follow him.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go follow stiles. You guys go." I say. They all agreed except Issac and lydia.

"No im going with you." Issac demanded.
"Yeah me too." Lydia agrees.

I think about it for a second. "Fine. Come on then."

I follow his scent and follow it outside, past the lacrosse field. We hide behind the bleachers and listen in.

"Damn this is a great spot Thomas." Newt says.
"Yeah well I know all the best spots in school."
"Ah you're talking!" Stiles just chuckles.

Minho takes something out of his bag and takes something out of it. It's a cigarette. Stiles takes one and lights it. He then takes a hit and doesn't even cough. Has he done this before?

"What song should we do for your duet?" The girl ask stiles and newt.
"I'm thinking 'without me' but blindfolded. Y'know give us a challenge?" Stiles suggests.
"Yes that's a great idea Thomas." Thomas?

"What should we do for the group dance?"
"I think Friends ?" Gally suggests.
"Yeah. We should practice. I'll try and find a way to get out the house because I'm grounded for skipping town." Wait. He skipped town?

"Told you." This was gally.
"Fuck off." Stiles laughs and rolls his eyes. He takes a big hit of his cigarette when suddenly newt, the blonde, British guy, kisses him. They kiss for like 10 seconds but seconds feel like minutes. They part and newt blows out the smoke he got from stiles. What the fuck?!

"Well I'm going to get some water from the cafeteria." Gally says.
"Yeah me too." Minho and Brenda say at the same time.

"Shoot. Hide their coming." I whisper to Lydia and Issac. We hide a little better.

"Let's hope they don't have sex down there." One of them say and they all laugh.

We see newt stand up and get closer to Stiles. Thomas? Tommy? Ugh what are we even doing?
"Come on guys." I say, and we begin to walk back into the school when Issac stops.
"What wrong?" I ask.

He turns and listens.

"Does anyone love me?"
"What? Baby of course people love you," Newt says hurt. "I love you. Minho and Brenda love you. Even Gally, even if he doesn't show it. Your dad loves you." He shows a sweet smile.

"No! I'm just some stupid, ugly, bisexual, bipolar who has a shitty life and nobody loves!" He shouts. How did he switch up so fast? I never knew he was bipolar. Or bisexual.

"Hey, hey! Look at me. Look. At. Me. Your not stupid or ugly. You're amazing and I love you. And who cares if your bi and bipolar. We will always be here for you."

Does stiles really feel these things? We can't be rude to him. That was the plan. To make him stay away. And since when was stiles bipolar? And bisexual?

"Come on. I'll call your dad so you can go home, okay?"

They get up and we quickly hide as they walk past us.  I'm such a bad friend.

"Well what were they saying?!" Lydia screams.

A/N
So i hope u liked this AND CORRECT MY MISTAKES!!! I had my friend proof read one of my other chapters there was a mistake so pls correct me. I know other authors don't like it but I don't mind. So ye

Sorry I haven't posted. I have prison- I MEAN SCHOOL! hehe so ye.

I will try and post more but no promises sorry. But ye hope u enjoyed!

20/12/21