Chapter 3

Fucking hell

I get home and I see the kitchen light on. I am in so much trouble. I exit my jeep and go to the door. As i'm about to put my key in the door, the door opens and reveals my dad.

"Hey da-" i start. He cuts me off
"Get your butt in here, NOW!" He scolds me.

God, if looks could kill I'd be 15ft underground right now.

We walk into the kitchen and we sit opposite sides each other. He's just staring at me. Honestly it's kind of scary.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Beacon Valley? And why did you skip class?" He asks me quietly.
"Im sorry. I know it was bad and I made an impulsive decision. I will try not to do it again." I say sadly, with my head down.
"Try? No you will. Something could've happened to you. I was worried."
"Well you don't need to worry, I'm fine."

He sighs, "You know your grounded right?"
"What?! Why am I grounded?"
"Well for one, you skipped class and two you went out of town. So, your grounded." He states.

Fucking hell.

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend!"
"Yeah well you should've told me. Now go to your room."

I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs.

I climb into bed and just stare at the ceiling. At least tomorrow my real friends will be coming.
As I'm just there, being sad, I get a text from Scott.

Scott
Stiles

Hey stiles
Hey bro.
You okay? You put a full stop... you never do that unless your mad.
I got grounded.
I'm sorry dude
There's a pack meeting. Can u come??
That's what she said...
Ye I can come.
See u
Bye.

I get up and climb out my window. I decide to walk so my dad doesn't know I'm gone. It's only like 10 minutes.

- - -

I get there 10 minutes later and all the pack is here already.
Scott, Issac, Liam, mason, Corey, Derek, Allison, lydia and Malia.

"Hey guys. What's this about? New big bad or something?"

They all just look at me sadly. What's happening.

"Stiles your out of the pack." Derek says, tired of the silence.
I'm in shock. "W-what? What do you mean I'm 'out of the pack'?" Why are they doing this to me?

"We can't protecting you. And if your out of the pack the bad guys might not come after you." Lydia says, trying to make me okay with the decision.

"You know what? I don't give a shit!" I shout annoyed. "Fucking slintheads." I walk out of the loft and start waking back home.

I get home and climb back through my bedroom window. I see my dads police cruiser is not out front so I won't get caught. I get into bed and immediately drift off to sleep.

I'll see my friends tomorrow.

A/N
So I hope you guys liked this. Sorry it's short. Next one might have a video in uit but idfk how to cooperate them so yeee

Tell me for spelling mistakes bc i didn't proof read

06/12/21