Chapter 9

Endings

It's the day after the competition and everyone is wasted, and they're parents aren't letting them skip school.

Noah comes into the room to wake the dancers up.

"Wake up kiddos." He says quietly as to not make the kids hangover worse.

"Ugh so loud." Minho complained.

"Haha. It's time for school in 2 hours. You need to go home, shower and change."

"Do we have to." Newt groaned.

"Yes now up." And then Noah left the room.

They all groaned but got up. The sheriff left to go do sheriff things at BHPD. (Beacon Hill Police Department)
They went downstairs to get some breakfast. They made eggs and bacon and made coffee and some tea.

"You guys can wear some of my clothes if you want."

"Thanks Tommy."

They ate their food in silence, still groggy. Once they finished they all took turns showering and changing.

They still had an hour to spare so they went to Beacon Café to get some coffee because they were still tired.

"Hi. What can I get for you guys?" The barista asked.

"Uh two black coffees, one with milk and two with milk and sugar please." Thomas answered.

"Okay, I will be right with you." She smiled and turned to make their drinks.!

"Aw Tommy, I get tingly when you take control like that." Newt joked.

"Ha, yeah yeah."

About five minutes later they got their coffee end walked to school.

They arrived and still had 10 minutes left before lessons started so they sat outside and just talked.

"Is chuck going back to New York? Asked Minho.

"No. His parents are staying here for another week."

"Thats good," Newt said. "I still can't believe we won."

"Yeah, well I can." Gally said pridefully.

They all laughed at his comment. The school bell rang and the group went inside. They had English first. They were all good at the subject but they didn't like it. For three reasons; 1. The subject is boring. 2. And he teacher is a dïck and 3. The pack is in this class.

"Morning class. Today we will be continuing to learn about Sherlock Holmes. Can anyone tell me who he is?"  The teacher said as they entered the class.

No one put their hand up, except for Scott.

"Yes McCall, you can go to the bathroom." The teacher dismisses.

"No um, I know the answer." Scott said. The teacher was too stunned to speak.

"Sherlock Holmes was a character created by Conan Doyle. Was a civilian consultant for the police and a private investigator.

"Yes. Well done McCall." Teacher Durbry said.

She continued on with the lesson but the group didn't listen.

Skip to lunch and everyone is eating enjoying their food.

"After we've finished schooler should get out of here. All of us, together." Minho says.

"Yeah. That's a great idea. We have less than a year to graduate. But where should we go?" Newt says.

"I don't know. New York? L.A?" Brenda contributes.

"I guess," Thomas agrees. "Good to get out of here."

"Yeah."

Time skip

It's graduation and everyone has gotten their diplomas. Everyone's happy. (A/n Idk abt graduating so don't question it.)

Thomas, Newt, Minho, Brenda and Gally are getting out of Beacon Hills it pursue dance careers. Some of their parents are going with them. They're all very excited

The day finished and the group all went to their respective homes packing there stuff to get the hell out of this town.

Thomas is packing when he hears a knock on his door. He goes downstairs, opens the door and finds the puppies.

"Hi." Liam greets.

"What do u want?" He asks annoyed.

"Look. We know Scott kicked you out  and we're sorry. We never wanted you out. You're one of the strongest of the pack even if you are human." Mason says.

"Thanks."

"We just hope that we can still be friends. We never wanted that to happen. We didn't say anything because Scott the alpha. A true alpha." Corey adds.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. I've always liked you guys," Thomas smiles. "And call me Thomas."

"Okay. Well you have fun wherever you're going. We'll miss you Thomas." Mason says with a smile.

They leave and Thomas goes back to packing.
He will miss the pack, especially Liam, mason and Corey.

Thomas drove to newts Jose because that's where everyone is meeting up. Brenda's mom, Mrs Wyom and Minho's parents, Mr and Mrs Lee are going with them.

They're all happy to be out of beacon, living their as professionals dancers.

Thomas hasn't been talking to the pack, only the puppies. He has been to a lot of dance competitions. Won internationals with his team time and time again. He and Newt got married and are happy. Minho found a girl and he's engaged. So did Brenda and Gally. Brenda is going to be married really soon to an actor. Gally's happy with a girl too.

Now 15 years later they have a dance company all over the state and more. They teach kids dance and they're all happy. Liam, mason and Corey visit them from time to time.

The pack haven't bothered them and never will.

Everyone is great.

A/N
So this is the final chapter!! I hope i liked it! I thought I'd be longer but oh well.

I will be working on another chapter called  'I'm an actor now' it's abt stiles being Dylan. The pack are nice bc i can't write them as dicks :).

I have school tomorrow so I won't be posting as much.

I hope u enjoyed this and pls refer this to other ppl

Uh bye...?

Oh and happy new year :))

4/01/22