Chapter 7

Day before

Day before competition

Stiles, Minho, Brenda, Newt and Gally are all in the studio practicing their dances. They have the whole studio to themselves, so as well as dancing, they're also messing around.

"Guys I think we got it." Thomas exclaimed. Minho then collapsed on the floor, out of breath.

"Oh my god, that was tiring."

"That was haha." Brenda agreed.

"You guys are so weak." Gally laughs pridefully.

"Oh yeah? Then do a handstand while me and thomas practice then." Newt challenges.

"Fine." Gally agrees.

Two minutes before they even finished their dance, Gally couldn't hold the handstand and fell to the floor.

"Who's the weak one here Gally?" Minho mocks with a grin.

"Yeah ha ha. Laugh it off." He says defeatedly.

"Okay let's go home guys." Brenda laughs, and exhausted.

They went to their car and drove to the Stilinski residence. When they arrived they were shocked to see someone. Scott freaking McCall.

"Why the hell are you here?" Brenda shouts.

"He wanted to talk to Stiles. He basically barged in here." The sheriff said with a angry, annoyed expression on his face.

"Look I just wanted to talk. I saw you smoking with these people. Who the hell are they anyways?" Scott basically demanded.

"First off, are you spying on me? And second, you kicked me out so you can't talk. What I do and who I do it with is none of you business!" Thomas was livid.

How could Scott just come into his house and question him like he is. He was was having such a good day and this shuckface just had to ruin it.

"Look. The pack and I still care about you stiles." Scott was so fucking desperate. Thomas thought.

"No! No! You don't get to care. You don't know anything about me. You don't know how bad my mental health has been since I was 15 fucking years old. And you never fucking knew." Stiles ranted.

"Stiles-" Scott started.

"No!" Stiles pushed Scott against a wall, grabbed a knife and put it to his neck. "Don't fucking lie to me!"

Both Scott and Stiles's breathing was heavy.

"Stiles. It's okay, put the knife down. We'll get him to leave. Just put the knife down." Newt tried to calm stiles down. He had tears in his eyes.

"No no no no." Stiles dropped the knife and backed away from Scott.

"Leave McCall," Gally threatened. "Now."

Scott started to leave but stopped at the door. He turned. "Im sorry-"

"No. Just leave." Newt demanded.

He got out of the house and got on his motorcycle.

Stiles was staring off into space. "Stiles," called his dad. "Let's go upstairs. Big day tomorrow."

"What? Oh um yeah," he turned to his friend. "You guys should probably go. Regionals tomorrow." He smiled slightly and and slowly made his way upstairs, to his room.

Once he got to his room, he immediately silently cried. He cried himself to sleep.

How was he going to feel in the morning?

A/N so yay. Chapter finished!! The Story is almost to an end there's like 3 more chapter or something I'm not sure.

Make sure to check out @NyaGordon-X story bc it's rlly good.

I thought this would be longer but oh well.
:(

I hope you enjoyed this story and pls share this. I need views :)))) ye

And merry Christmas Eve!!! Hope you are all well and all... :)

24/12/21