Chapter 3 breakfast

Khalil's Pov

I yawned stretching my arms out in my bed. I spread my body again the soft, cold, white sheets. It felt great there are many days when I'm stressed out with work but when I come home to my bed all my worries go away.

I sat up after a good minute then went to the bathroom to wash my face when I finished I left to go to my kitchen. I don't care if you say oh that's gross but I don't care when I'm eating I like to taste the food I woke up early and took so long to make. along the way, I stop at my radio on the way and played some music, humming I continued to the kitchen and began taking out eggs, tomatoes, bell pepper, salt, and some other ingredients.

They told him don't you ever come around here

Don't wanna see your face you better disappear

The fire in their eyes and their words are really clear

So beat it, just beat it

''Wow, I didn't know you could sing, let alone cook''  The voice said, I didn't have to turn around to know he had a smug look on his face you could literally hear it in his voice.

I was so busy singing the song and cooking I didn't notice another person enter the room. I even forgot his dumbass was here.

I turned and look at him then turned my head away ''Why are you still in my home?'' I asked grumpily

''You invite me in your home and can't keep me for breakfast? the disrespect'' he holds a hand over his chest

I cracked a smile ''Your impossible dude'' I continued cooking and I could've sworn I saw him do a fist bump.

''So what's for breakfast?'' he asked

''Well I was thinking about doing egg and grits but I changed my mind when I reached the kitchen and decided on an omelet with rice'' I answered he didn't say anything but I'm sure the idiot nodded forgetting my back is turned.

Once I was finished I grabbed the two plates with food on them and turned towards the dining table where Cass waited, I froze in my spot because his eyes were gazing at me.

Finally, being able to move I asked ''Why are you staring at me?'' I began walking to the table and resting the food down

he snaps out of it ''I was not'' he defended his lie.

I chuckled ''Sure you weren't, I mean it's understandable I am hot, I've been told'' I smirked at the end of my statement.

''Yeah yeah whoever told you that lied to you, now give me my food'' he grabs a plate.

''Hey that could've been mine'' I said sitting down resting my plate in front of me

''Hmmp it should've because you probably made yours better than mine'' he said picking up his fork

''I did not it's just more juice on my own and I've got a meeting with the owner of that building today at 4 so you'll need to leave after you've eaten your food'' I said looking at my watch then taking a bite of my food

''But it's only 8 in the morning there's plenty of time''

''Exactly plenty of time for me to sleep'' I said taking another mouth full. 

he huffs

***********************************

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR OPINION ON CASS don't forget to vote