Chapter 27 You didn't tell me

Cole's Pov

I was watching them train from my window and Cass was actually a good fighter for a solo assassin but if he's going to be with Khalil I need him to be stronger because Khalil will need him when it's time.

My office phone rang  ''Hello?''

''Is this Ace?''

''.....''

''Okay, I'm assuming this is you, I have some things I need to bring up''

''.......I'd start talking before I have you dead in the next hour''

I heard the man sigh on the other end ''I know who is dealing on your land but if you want to know who it is I want compensation''

I couldn't help but let out a dark chuckle ''Either tell me or start saying your goodbyes to your family, you're making me talk too much''

''He's someone close to you, someone, who you know very well I can either work with him or work with you so if you don't wan-'' I hanged up

he was annoying and not getting to the point

I looked back outside at the guys

Someone close to me huh?

Khalil's Pov

We were all sitting down and drinking water, Luke's training is brutal its worse than the training I gave years ago when I had to train some of Ria's men.

''Okay guys I gotta go, Cole, needs me'' Luke says before running off in a hurry.

''Alright, I guess we'll just pick this up later'' Alex said leaving and the rest of the guys went with him which only left me and Cass.

''I don't want to train with them anymore'' he stated moving to the side of me

''You don't want to train anymore? why'' I asked confused

''I didn't say I don't want to train anymore I said not with them'' He explained

''Why not? is Luke's training too hard''

''No I just want Cole to train me'' he said making me breathe out

''Why do you want him to train you specifically?'' I clipped

He narrows his eyes at me ''Watch your tone''

I rolled my eyes ''Or else what? because it seems you have more interest in him than me'' I snapped at the end

unexpectedly he gripped my throat holding me up a little, we were in the position with him leaning over my bottom half.

''Didn't I say to watch your tone with me'' he barks looking down at my face

I was struggling to lose away from him when my eyes trail down to his lips ''So what are you gonna do about it'' I pushed, I meant to get on his nerve because this constant Cole thing is bugging me.

He crashed down onto my lips kissing and sucking on them hard causing me to moan out. He was going down onto me, I felt myself getting hard under him until he makes a sudden stop.

''What's wrong  Tesoro?'' I asked (Hunnie)

he stands up ''Go to your room and deal with that I-I gotta go''