Chapter 9 New development

Khalil's Pov

I turned slowly to him, looking at him, his innocent face I just couldn't lie to him. I liked having him around.

I walked towards him "Yes I am" he steps back my heart sank at that.

He started going towards the door to leave "P-please don't go" I broke out

He stopped with his hand on the door knob. "Twenty minutes if you don't tell the truth I'm leaving" he mutters lowly

I sighed in relief. Wait what?

Snap out of it Khalil you're going crazy.

He sat back on the chair, I went to sit besides him but I notice he shifts uncomfortably when he sees me going to so I decided against it.

Sitting across from him, I let out another sigh. Life was easier when I didn't give a fuck but now I don't what's going on with me.

He cleared his throat getting my attention he looks at me waiting for me to speak. "Cass" I said standing up grabbing bottle of alcohol and two cups

"If I'm going to talk then I'm going to need a drink" I said pouring some in both my cup and his before handing it to him.

I took a big gulp and began telling about how I created my gang I've never told anyone this besides Cole not even Grey. But I didn't tell him everything I didn't tell him I don't have my gang anymore, I didn't tell him I'm working under the strongest mafia leader there is, and I most certainly didn't tell him I'm here hunting for someone. And not the ones who Cole sent me after.

When I was done we both had 8 cups. He was staring at me.

He was staring at me like I'm was some prey and I didn't like it. I'm the predator and he's my prey!

He must've sense my mood and cower away, but we both couldn't hold back anymore we got up and ran straight into eat others arm, my mouth attacking him with kisses.

He was sucking hard onto my mouth I felt his tongue go in my mouth.

We didn't stop until we we're in my room on my bed I was cuddled into his chest while he played with my hair.

"You really like to be treated like a baby don't you" he chuckles softly

I pout. He flipped us over, so he was towering over me. Kissing the pout off my lips making me smile, he kisses my lips again.

Then drops back on the bed pulling me into his chest "I don't mind that you are in a gang, Khalil but I don't want to cause you any pro-" I cut him off

"No, you won't cause me get in any trouble or problems Cass" I caressed his cheek

He gave me a small smile pulling me tighter in his chest, he kisses my forehead and closes his eyes.

......

I opened my eyes slowly I started to get up but felt a hand over me. 

Quickly sitting ready to attack when all the memories from last night hit me. Instantly a smile came to my face, I haven't felt this happy in so long.

**please vote*****