Chapter 36 Columbia

Khalil's Pov

We arrived in Columbia two hours ago and are on our way to the street fight club.

John hasn't said a word the whole car ride but Blake has been talking to Cass to get to know him a bit more and Luke would pitch in, Alex went off on his own he can't be seen with us, or else he'll be in danger. I don't think Cass has realized how dangerous this mission is if they were to find out that we are part of an enemy gang we will be killed and targeted immediately. So as we are to try our best to be recruited by them Alex will be in a far secluded area that Cole purchased for him, All of his equipment and everything he needs is there, if he runs out of food Cole has put something in place whereas he'll receive everything he needs without leaving the house because once he starts hacking into their system they will try to find out whose doing it.

The Car stopped and the driver sped off.  ''Okay, so I'm assuming the driver is a lil scaredy cat huh?'' I heard Blake said

''Eh probably anyway let's go in and get ready it's eight forty pm and one of your matches starts at nine pm so let's get in'' John said walking ahead first. Luke and John aren't fighting because their job doesn't require them to join the Colombian mafia, but they'll be here to be on watch and back us up in case anything happens, but after they'll have to go off on their own away from us and do what Cole ask them to do for this year mission.

we were all dressed and ready for our matches and so far we haven't seen the woman as yet but then again we don't know what she looks like.

''LADIES AND GENTS THE FIRST FIGHT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN WHEN I CALL THE NAMES PLEASE FIGHT COME INTO THE RING, DEATH THE CRUSHERRRRRRR AND VIPERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Why did you guys give me such a lame name viper really?!" Blake said

''That's the least you should be worrying about'' Luke snorts and pointed

''Why did you say that?'' Blake said as all our eyes moved toward the direction he pointed

We watched as a three-hundred-and-fifty-pound-looking guy jumps into the ring

''Welp good luck'' Cass says going off and walking away

''Yeah what he said'' John mutters laughing lowly

Sorry I've been missing I've been going through a lot I will try to update tomorrow